6/18

x3__kim

didn't take as much shots as i would normally.

http://paramorefans.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=228

videos coming later.

when they had the meet and greet thing at the myspace tent' date=' they wouldn't allow pictures =( that sucked.[/quote']

They didn't? They were taking pictures like mad at the MD date at the myspace tent thingee. That's weird. Was it the band not allowing them or the myspace people?

On another note, those boots crack me up. And those clothes are going to start to smell soon :) Unless they're finding laundromats on the road...I like that dress on Hayley though - the purple looks great with the yellow eyeshadow and, of course, her red hair.

there's an odd combo: yellow, purple, and red.... but amazingly hayley can still pull it off. i'm kind of iffy about her boots. it seems like shes trying to pull off that whole harajuku look.

Honestly, I was iffy about the new look on all of them until I saw it in person and then my reaction was "whoa." They all look so good.

videos coming later.

when they had the meet and greet thing at the myspace tent' date=' they wouldn't allow pictures =( that sucked.[/quote']

They didn't? They were taking pictures like mad at the MD date at the myspace tent thingee. That's weird. Was it the band not allowing them or the myspace people?

On another note, those boots crack me up. And those clothes are going to start to smell soon :) Unless they're finding laundromats on the road...I like that dress on Hayley though - the purple looks great with the yellow eyeshadow and, of course, her red hair.

not quite sure...i saw no one take pictures with them. then when i went up. cuase i was one of the last kids to meet them, i asked zac if we were allowed to take pictures, and he said, "i guess not, i don't know what the deal is" cuase my little sister wanted pictures with them, cuase it was her first time..but maybe it was just us.

videos coming later.

not quite sure...i saw no one take pictures with them. then when i went up. cuase i was one of the last kids to meet them, i asked zac if we were allowed to take pictures, and he said, "i guess not, i don't know what the deal is" cuase my little sister wanted pictures with them, cuase it was her first time..but maybe it was just us.

Sounds like it was the myspace people then and not Paramore. Weird. Did they come out to their merch tent after their set?