New Video From Kreative Films

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey kev lol Matt was going to send me that same video

iam sure its ok to post it' date=' i was going to do the same thing anyways, but yea its better when u get the ok from them

I also asked matt if he could save the Raw video for us, in "paramore being crazy 1" the unedited version was cooler than the edited one, hopefully he did.[/quote']

okay well i think that makes sense man. i uploaded one video on myspace. heres the link. its a spoof of like mtv cribs or it was supposed to be

here it is:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=841520098&n=2

Awesome!

I know yesterday at Warped' date=' there was some guy in the security area, recording the whole Paramore show main stage, AND all the fans.[/quote']

oh yeeeah. that's really kewl.

hope they do release it.

i think there was something like that going in in glasgow aswell.

but i have no idea what that was about.

it could have been something to do with give it a name.

*shrugs*

would be kewl if it was put on the paramore site though cos i'd totally be in it 8-)

Awesome!

I know yesterday at Warped' date=' there was some guy in the security area, recording the whole Paramore show main stage, AND all the fans.[/quote']

Very interesting. I wonder if it was just for the band's personal use or if they're going to release it somehow...maybe I'll ask them :)

Seriously dude that would be so awesome!

okay well i think that makes sense man. i uploaded one video on myspace. heres the link. its a spoof of like mtv cribs or it was supposed to be

here it is:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=841520098&n=2

yay it's hunter!!!

wow, that's really crammed.

i love how hayley is just sitting there in the back.

here it is:

yay it's hunter!!!

wow' date=' that's really crammed.

i love how hayley is just sitting there in the back.[/quote']

She's like an angel. ;-)

Hunter makes me laugh when he said : ''Double feature, 5$ at Walt-Mart.''

and thanx donttouchmebia for the link, it's cool.

Awesome!

Very interesting. I wonder if it was just for the band's personal use or if they're going to release it somehow...maybe I'll ask them :)

Yes, that'd ne AMAZING if you could. :)

iam sure its ok to post it' date=' i was going to do the same thing anyways, but yea its better when u get the ok from them

I also asked matt if he could save the Raw video for us, in "paramore being crazy 1" the unedited version was cooler than the edited one, hopefully he did.[/quote']

here it is:

thank you!

actually yesterday i talked to matt and he said he was going to send it' date=' but i havent seen him online today so idk

kev any word on that?[/quote']

aww i havent been here in a while. im not in california. im in the philippines til thursday. the videos are on my computer back home. ill see if i can youtube them.

here it is:

thank you!

hahah hunter is hilarious

"We always stay strapped. That's how we do it. Frank-town!"

I lol'd at that.

haha WOOOO FRANK-TOWN!!!!!!!!!

here it is:

i love how he picked up the empty cheetos bag and put it right back down