New Video From Kreative Films

the guys at kreative films finished editing the new footage from the Paramore show in Orangevale, CA. they sent me a copy of the DVD and i ripped it onto my computer. ill post it once i get the "okay" to do so. its really long about an hour or so.

its comprised of their entire set that night and bonus footage. just random stuff we were doing before the show

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the quality good? they did one before it wasnt great quality but it was hardly watchable! DVD this should be good.

yea they filmed us during the daytime...

as for the show itself. the audio could be a bit better, but john and matt both brought camera's this time so they had a double angle thing this time. its pretty rad.

hey kev lol Matt was going to send me that same video

iam sure its ok to post it, i was going to do the same thing anyways, but yea its better when u get the ok from them

I also asked matt if he could save the Raw video for us, in "paramore being crazy 1" the unedited version was cooler than the edited one, hopefully he did.

is the quality good? they did one before it wasnt great quality but it was hardly watchable! DVD this should be good.

yea they filmed us during the daytime...

as for the show itself. the audio could be a bit better' date=' but john and matt both brought camera's this time so they had a double angle thing this time. its pretty rad.[/quote']

Hehe thats all good then :D

Awesome!

I know yesterday at Warped' date=' there was some guy in the security area, recording the whole Paramore show main stage, AND all the fans.[/quote']

Very interesting. I wonder if it was just for the band's personal use or if they're going to release it somehow...maybe I'll ask them :)