Th Summer Tic EP

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that deal is well shit' date=' haha.

i want one though =[

so gutted that i'm not going to warped .. and can't go, lol.[/quote']

I think a lot of you only think it's a bad deal because they initially sold the EP for $5. So now that you have to pay $10 to get both it and the album, it doesn't seem as good...but think about the people hearing the band for the first time - they get both for $10. That's an AWESOME deal. And, really - how many of us on these boards wouldn't pay $10 for the EP by itself? Especially since selling more copies of AWKIF really helps the band out...

i want one though =[

I think a lot of you only think it's a bad deal because they initially sold the EP for $5. So now that you have to pay $10 to get both it and the album, it doesn't seem as good...but think about the people hearing the band for the first time - they get both for $10. That's an AWESOME deal. And, really - how many of us on these boards wouldn't pay $10 for the EP by itself? Especially since selling more copies of AWKIF really helps the band out...

yeah i wish i could just buy it seperately. they should offer a cd/ep deal and a seperate ep. i think a lot of fans they already have already have the album and would rather spend the money on a piece of paramore merch they dont already have.

i want one though =[

yeah i wish i could just buy it seperately. they should offer a cd/ep deal and a seperate ep. i think a lot of fans they already have already have the album and would rather spend the money on a piece of paramore merch they dont already have.

I'm sure that's true...but I'm also pretty sure that the reason they're bundling it with AWKIF is to make sure they sell more copies of AWKIF. I have a feeling that which label their 2nd album comes out on is tied to how many copies of AWKIF they sell.

It's kinda lame that FBR is making them do this to sell more copies of the album. It's pretty lame that fans have to buy another copy of an album they already have. I hate shit like that. Also for the upcoming Paramore concerts that have meet and greets, the only way to meet the band is to buy 4 tickets? Are you kidding me? The shit that labels make bands do is pure garbage.

It's kinda lame that FBR is making them do this to sell more copies of the album. It's pretty lame that fans have to buy another copy of an album they already have. I hate shit like that. Also for the upcoming Paramore concerts that have meet and greets, the only way to meet the band is to buy 4 tickets? Are you kidding me? The shit that labels make bands do is pure garbage.

I'm pretty sure FBR has nothing to do with either decision - think of it this way, particularly with the meet & greet thing - you're about to go out on your first headlining tour ever. You absolutely have to sell tickets to those shows if you're going to get to do more headlining tours. And the more tickets you sell in advance, the more the venues are going to want to rebook you in the future. The best way to do that? Offer special meet & greets to folks who buy tix early. At the end of the day, I think Paramore's just looking out for themselves and I can't blame them one bit for that.

I didn't even realize that the EP was free with the purchase of AWKIF or I probably would've bought the CD again anyways... I mean thats $5 for a full length cd plus it would help the band in selling more of them. :)

But instead since I was trying to save money I just got the EP by itself.

As for the meet and greet stuff, I don't blame them for having a limited number of fans to meet with before the show... with as big as they are getting it would be insane to try and meet with all of the fans, and probably take forever even just to do a signing.

I don't like that you have to get 4 tickets at once though, i mean most people only need one or two tickets, so they are basically making you buy more than you need so they can sell more but w/e. :???:

I didn't even realize that the EP was free with the purchase of AWKIF or I probably would've bought the CD again anyways... I mean thats $5 for a full length cd plus it would help the band in selling more of them. :)

But instead since I was trying to save money I just got the EP by itself.

As for the meet and greet stuff' date=' I don't blame them for having a limited number of fans to meet with before the show... with as big as they are getting it would be insane to try and meet with all of the fans, and probably take forever even just to do a signing.

I don't like that you have to get 4 tickets at once though, i mean most people only need one or two tickets, so they are basically making you buy more than you need so they can sell more but w/e. :???:[/quote']

Yeah, the buying 4 tix is a little rough...I think two would probably have worked out just as well for them, but hey, whatever...

My hope? That the Meet & Greet maybe includes a little something extra...like an acoustic set :)

i want one though =[

ahhh, yeah i spose that's what warped good for ..

they get more fans from it and stuff so yeah - it would be a good deal for those people.

and you're right - i would pay whatever it is for both.

i hope it goes on ebay or something man.

i want one though =[

ahhh, yeah i spose that's what warped good for ..

they get more fans from it and stuff so yeah - it would be a good deal for those people.

and you're right - i would pay whatever it is for both.

i hope it goes on ebay or something man.

As I've offered before, I'll buy one next week for anyone who needs one. Just PM me your address and we'll figure out how you get me the $10.

Ugh, I wish I knew if they were going to be selling it on Warped at the FBR tent or not or even on the headlining tour, I like buying things for myself for some reason. :)

I still think it's a good deal whether you have the CD or not now, because if you were to go into FYE or something like that now the CD would cost around $12-$15.

I don't mind the rebuying of AWKIF .. i mean it is a deal .. 2 for ten . And I can't blame Paramore for doing it .. i want to support them the best i can. I also can't blame them for doing a small meet and greet b/c they are getting so big. The only thing that irks me is the 4 ticket thing. I know they want to sell as much tickets as possible but i think its a little unfair to the fans. I definitly don't have enough paramore friends to buy 4. So now I can't go to the M&G. I think if they did it in sets of two it would be effective but not unfair to the fans.