Th Summer Tic EP

this was in a bulletin posted by the band:

hello loves!

so listen here... we gotta sweet deal for ya.

basically, if you come out to warped and you buy the record,

you're gonna get a free EP with it. the new four track record is entitled,

"The Summer Tic EP". it includes a couple b-sides, a cover, and a new

version of our upcoming single, "Emergency".

EVEN IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE RECORD, YOU SHOULD GET IN ON THIS

OFFER!!!! we aren't going to be able to sell the EP by itself anymore. so, in order

to own it you have to buy the record first. like i said, if you already own the record...

buy it again. get one for a friend!!! we can't wait to see you out there.

we hope you love the EP.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm

I'm not liking that idea. We should be able to buy the EP alone' date=' I would anything to support the band, but i'm also trying to save a couple of bucks during warped.[/quote']

yeah... I will too, but I have already bought like 3 albums, so I don't think another one is nessicary.

same here, I have two & I gave my one away to my friend.

I guess I'll keep supporting.

it's not that bad of a deal though... at minneapolis, they were selling the EP for $5 or if you bought AWKIF for $10 you get a free EP.

i wonder why they can't sell the EP alone anymore though.

Eeep crappp that means Im gonna be stuck with 2 more AWKIF cds cause I need to buy two eps, one for a loving friend in England. x.x I waste like 10 more dollars but I gotta convince my mom it really supports the band x.x

Eeep crappp that means Im gonna be stuck with 2 more AWKIF cds cause I need to buy two eps, one for a loving friend in England. x.x I waste like 10 more dollars but I gotta convince my mom it really supports the band x.x

i will send you some cash out ;)

Eeep crappp that means Im gonna be stuck with 2 more AWKIF cds cause I need to buy two eps' date=' one for a loving friend in England. x.x I waste like 10 more dollars but I gotta convince my mom it really supports the band x.x[/quote']

i will send you some cash out ;)

Really? Haha I will still get it for ya, and if I have to buy another AWKIF with your ep I'll try to get it signed and send that to you :D

Hmm

Not sure how I feel about that.

It seems that the fans who already support them should be able to buy JUST the EP alone.

But oh well, looks like I'll be adding another AWKIF to my CD collection on July 8th :D

I guess it's cool, since my other one has 3 autographs on it(and will have Hunter and Hayleys soon), so i'll have one signed, one un-signed.