8-3-06 Detroit, MI

fergie

:D:D:D

Is anybody else coming to this show?

Me and ROHryno are trying to find people that would be willing to pitch in for the VIP meet and greet tickets. If we can get at least one more person to agree to pay their share I will go ahead and order the tickets. :) We are thinking that everyone can just pay me back for them when we get to the show.

so if you are interested please let me know soon so i can buy the tickets before they are sold out! thanks! :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thats ok I'm just glad to see there is someone else coming to this show... :)

I've already gotten a regular ticket as well, and I haven't heard from the guy who was gonna split the cost of VIP tickets with me so I guess i wont make the m&g after all. Its no big deal, im sure they will be hanging around before or after the show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK i will probably give em a call tomorrow to find out for sure. :)

I just went to the agora ballroom website and it said no cameras or recording devices allowed so i was all scurred and wanna make sure that i can take pics at the other shows.

through a friend of mine i found out that you can have cameras at st. andrews. shes pretty reliable too, so im trusting her. im going to a butch walker concert there tomorrow night so ill find out for sure. im gonna be pissed if you're not allowed to have cameras though

ok well thanks for the info and i hope it turns out to be true...

and also, for those of you who've been there before, is there a decent place to park anywhere near st andrews? The closest lot i found is a few minutes walking distance away and im afraid that it might not be the best area to be strolling about at night...

cameras are ok, i got mine into the butch walker show last night no problem. as for parking, there is a lot directly across the street, and another the next street over. just make sure they wont block your car in at the lots, if there are enough cars, they will definately try to block you in to make more money lol

how many ppl do you guys think are gonna be there? st. andrews isnt all that big but they can still fit in a fair amount of people....what time are you all planning on getting there? im planning on around 5 or so, im hoping too many ppl wont be there already. after front row for the butch concert, ill be sad with anyhting less hahaha

how many ppl do you guys think are gonna be there? st. andrews isnt all that big but they can still fit in a fair amount of people....what time are you all planning on getting there? im planning on around 5 or so, im hoping too many ppl wont be there already. after front row for the butch concert, ill be sad with anyhting less hahaha

yeah im geting droped off around 5 too. but my friend lives in detroit so hes geting us a better spot in line. hey if theres a really long line and you see me just come up to me and you can get in line with me. im wearing the academy is shirt that looks like coca cola logo