8-3-06 Detroit, MI

fergie

ok' date=' i finally got them all uploaded

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v241/ktg205/Paramore%208-3-06/

i kept giving my friend my camera htinking she would try to get better pictures of jeremy and hunter (i was having a hell of a time getting them) but she just kept taking pics of hayley without getting the guys lol.[/quote']

Wow - Hayley wore that same dress again? I wonder if they found a place to wash it before the show :) I can't imagine it wasn't REALLY sweaty after the show in Chicago...

It's a really pretty dress though - and the white really stands out onstage...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome pictures! did u take pics with them at the meet and greet or?

nope, no meet and greets. my friends and i just waited near the bus out front and about 45 minutes later hayley came out. then josh came out for a little bit but he was talking to a group of people and i missed him as he was leaving them to get a picture with him. i caught zac and hunter talking to their manager? (not really sure who it was exactly) so i got them as they were heading back inside st. andrews. nicest group of people ever. hayley was even signed an autograph for a homeless guy and talked to him for a minute or two, thought that was sweet although id be kinda creeped out to do that haha

set list for the other band?

i dont have any idea what the names of the songs were for the other bands, sorry :(

i kept giving my friend my camera htinking she would try to get better pictures of jeremy and hunter (i was having a hell of a time getting them) but she just kept taking pics of hayley without getting the guys lol.[/quote']

your pictures are amazing =D

that's kewl thatcha got to meet em.

what camera do you have btw ?

those pictures of josh on the acousic guitar are love.

Heres the set list for detroit as i can remember it...

Intro

Emergency

Brighter

Here we go again

Conspiracy

Pressure

All we know

My Hero

Franklin

Whoa

Hallelujah

My Heart

Their set didnt really change from the night before, except i dont think they played never let this go...

I arrived at st andrews at around 5:15 because according to my will call ticket thing the show was at 6:00. There was like 30 people in line when we got there. About an hour later, there were over 100 people waiting, and then they were just letting in the people for the meet and greet. THat was when we found out the show didnt start until 7:00...

By the time the doors opened, there were well over 500 people standing out there... i had taken some pics of the crowd waiting to get in but my camera didnt make it out of the show in one piece.

they ended up cramming way too many people into that room. The whole time the opening bands were playing, the entire crowd was moving to the left and right in a manner that caused dozens of people fall down at a time... i ended up going down twice, and one time i had about three people on top of me, and one or two underneath. I was almost sure someone was gonna die in there. But i made it out ok and it was fairly enjoyable while Cute and Hit the lights were playing, aside from being kicked in the face a few times by crowd surfers...

I figured that after hit the lights played the crowd would calm down a bit, considering that the other bands arent quite as heavy. But i was completely wrong about that.

By the time paramore started playing i made my way up to second or third row from the stage. They seemed more comfortable with their new set compared to the night before. Hayley was improvising a little with the vocals and hitting some very high notes, it was really beautiful.

I had some great pics and video footage from the first half of their set... So i decided to record the entire song of Pressure. turns out that wasnt a good idea. People started crowd surfing like mad during that song. And because i was recording, i didnt have much of a chance to look behind me to see if there was an imminent threat. About half way through the song, someone comes flying from behind and lands directly on my head. There wasnt anyone else there to absorb the impact because im like 6"4 or something so i stick out a bit more.

I ending up dropping my camera somewhere in the crowd. and it caused me to bite completely through my lower lip... I tried to find my camera on the ground and a bunch of people kinda moved out of the way and were helping me search for it, but it was too crazy and i was bleeding profusely from the mouth, so i had to get out.

I was more upset with the fact that i had to lose my spot in the crowd than losing my camera. But after i got the bleeding to slow a bit i went back to watch them play the last three songs. It was still one of the best nights of my life.

I truly hate crowd surfers now though. Its ridiculous. :)

The next morning i went to a target store near my hotel to buy a new camera for the cleveland show.

Intro

Emergency

Brighter

Here we go again

Conspiracy

Pressure

All we know

My Hero

Franklin

Whoa

Hallelujah

My Heart

Their set didnt really change from the night before' date=' except i dont think they played never let this go...

I arrived at st andrews at around 5:15 because according to my will call ticket thing the show was at 6:00. There was like 30 people in line when we got there. About an hour later, there were over 100 people waiting, and then they were just letting in the people for the meet and greet. THat was when we found out the show didnt start until 7:00...

By the time the doors opened, there were well over 500 people standing out there... i had taken some pics of the crowd waiting to get in but my camera didnt make it out of the show in one piece.

they ended up cramming way too many people into that room. The whole time the opening bands were playing, the entire crowd was moving to the left and right in a manner that caused dozens of people fall down at a time... i ended up going down twice, and one time i had about three people on top of me, and one or two underneath. I was almost sure someone was gonna die in there. But i made it out ok and it was fairly enjoyable while Cute and Hit the lights were playing, aside from being kicked in the face a few times by crowd surfers...

I figured that after hit the lights played the crowd would calm down a bit, considering that the other bands arent quite as heavy. But i was completely wrong about that.

By the time paramore started playing i made my way up to second or third row from the stage. They seemed more comfortable with their new set compared to the night before. Hayley was improvising a little with the vocals and hitting some very high notes, it was really beautiful.

I had some great pics and video footage from the first half of their set... So i decided to record the entire song of Pressure. turns out that wasnt a good idea. People started crowd surfing like mad during that song. And because i was recording, i didnt have much of a chance to look behind me to see if there was an imminent threat. About half way through the song, someone comes flying from behind and lands directly on my head. There wasnt anyone else there to absorb the impact because im like 6"4 or something so i stick out a bit more.

I ending up dropping my camera somewhere in the crowd. and it caused me to bite completely through my lower lip... I tried to find my camera on the ground and a bunch of people kinda moved out of the way and were helping me search for it, but it was too crazy and i was bleeding profusely from the mouth, so i had to get out.

I was more upset with the fact that i had to lose my spot in the crowd than losing my camera. But after i got the bleeding to slow a bit i went back to watch them play the last three songs. It was still one of the best nights of my life.

I truly hate crowd surfers now though. Its ridiculous. :)

The next morning i went to a target store near my hotel to buy a new camera for the cleveland show.[/quote']

Crowd surfers are truly annoying - I'm 6'3", so I tend to get kicked in the head a lot too, so I know the feeling. That SUCKS about biting through your lower lip...I bit my lip pretty hard at the Brand New show I went to recently and it's still killing me.

At the same time...holy crap. Paramore's really drawing some crowds at these early shows. Unbelievable.

Great review too - thanks for posting! Can't wait to hear about Cleveland...and what the meet and greets are like...

haha i thought i was gonna die at warped during armor for sleep. my brother practically did until this really cute guy helped him :D haha. but i was still wondering why people would mosh at armor for sleep. it doesn't make sense to me.

HAHA thats the moshing I was stuck in before Paramore...maaan it was nuts.

haha ya. but there are those people who get a thrill of laying on other peoples heads. which i find odd. but o well. i don't mind that as much as the pushing because the puchsing causes one to move and see everything in blury vision

Yeah that actually gets really really scary .. when the crowd is leaning so much that you're practically on the ground on top of people when people on top of you .. ugh and you can barely breath I hate that. I've noticed, though, at shows people always watch out for each other and that's very rad. And necessary hah.

Sweet pictures!! These are my favorirte =)

080644d64d6909b32.jpg

080644d64d3cd3f44.jpg

Intro

Emergency

Brighter

Here we go again

Conspiracy

Pressure

All we know

My Hero

Franklin

Whoa

Hallelujah

My Heart

Their set didnt really change from the night before' date=' except i dont think they played never let this go...

[/quote']

oh no! not never let this go?! that's almost the one i want them to do the most! i hope they put it back on!!!!!

Intro

Emergency

Brighter

Here we go again

Conspiracy

Pressure

All we know

My Hero

Franklin

Whoa

Hallelujah

My Heart

[/quote']

oh no! not never let this go?! that's almost the one i want them to do the most! i hope they put it back on!!!!!

Godd you're lucky you didn't cut your head open lol. I can't even count how many times I've gotten knocked over by crowd surfers ... they just freaking suck.

haha im glad there werent any crowd surfers(or at least any that i saw...) at the Nashville show.

i went with my friend and we ran into another one of our friends and he was there with is aunt(she looooves paramore haha) and she was like protecting us from all the people that were moshing.

but anywho back on topic

you got some REALLY good pics.