8-3-06 Detroit, MI

fergie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG it was ammmazziiinngggg!!! everything about it. im like speechless. It was sooo kool because after they got off stage ppl were like ONE MORE SONG!! over and over soo they came back out and played MY HEART. ill have pics soon. :D:D

Yeah - as the headliner, they get to do an encore :)

Post the setlist - was it the same as last night? Did they still play Hallelujah and My Hero and everything off AWKIF?

paramore was fucking amazing! i just got home about a half hour ago. i took a lot of pictures as well, ill have those up tomorrow, my camera battery ended up dying on the way home (my friend kept messing with it lol). they played every song off AWKIF along with my hero and hallelujah which everyone who knew the song was going crazy for :) my friends and i waited for hayley adn the guys to come out afterwards. ended up getting a picture with hunter, hayley (shes so tiny!), and zac. josh disappeared on zac's scooter so i didnt get a picture with him or jeremy, but that's what the next concert is for when they come back to detroit.

EDIT--sorry, i mixed up who wrote about having the academy is t-shirt. paige-anator it was really you lol. i saw you towards teh merch booth after teh show and i was gonna say hi after i got some merch but you were already gone

paramore was fucking amazing! i just got home about a half hour ago. i took a lot of pictures as well' date=' ill have those up tomorrow, my camera battery ended up dying on the way home (my friend kept messing with it lol). they played every song off AWKIF along with my hero and hallelujah which everyone who knew the song was going crazy for :) my friends and i waited for hayley adn the guys to come out afterwards. ended up getting a picture with hunter, hayley (shes so tiny!), and zac. josh disappeared on zac's scooter so i didnt get a picture with him or jeremy, but that's what the next concert is for when they come back to detroit.

i dont remember who wrote it, but im thinking it was fergie? i saw you after the show while i was getting t-shirts and other merch and i was gonna say hi but you were already gone and i didnt see you again lol[/quote']

ohhh you got pics wi them =D

brilliant. can't wait to see.