new pictures on Getty Images

FeelThePressure25

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ngah! annoying watermark thingy.... love the pics tho.. haha and its cute how Hayley's the only one with variety in her poses.. and Zac IS checking out her ass. but what guy wouldnt.. :P

please and this goes to everyone, its ok to think hayley is cute and all because lol she is, but PLEASE dont comment stuff like ping just did, the band really checks the site and forumn and i dont want stuff like this flying around.

Dont respect the rules and you will get suspended from the forum. and eventually banned. i dont like to be harsh or anything but seriously i dont think Hayley would feel ok reading stuff like that.

Thanks

ngah! annoying watermark thingy.... love the pics tho.. haha and its cute how Hayley's the only one with variety in her poses.. and Zac IS checking out her ass. but what guy wouldnt.. :P

please and this goes to everyone' date=' its ok to think hayley is cute and all because lol she is, but PLEASE dont comment stuff like ping just did, the band really checks the site and forumn and i dont want stuff like this flying around.

Dont respect the rules and you will get suspended from the forum. and eventually banned. i dont like to be harsh or anything but seriously i dont think Hayley would feel ok reading stuff like that.[/b']

Thanks

Yes agreed. Respect man thats the no.1 thing in life. If u have feelings like that keep it inside. Dont mean to sound like an asshole. fuhgedaboudit man.

Ren

shes so friggin small :lol:

Honestly' date=' she doesn't seem that small (to me) when I've met her...I think she has such a big presence that her height really just isn't noticeable - she's got great charisma.[/quote']

Yeah I can imagine! I was really worried that when/if i met her id like, tower over her! But I can imagine her presence is alot more powerful than her height =]

shes so friggin small :lol:

Honestly' date=' she doesn't seem that small (to me) when I've met her...I think she has such a big presence that her height really just isn't noticeable - she's got great charisma.[/quote']

Yeah I can imagine! I was really worried that when/if i met her id like, tower over her! But I can imagine her presence is alot more powerful than her height =]

Totally agreed. I mean im 19, 5 foot 9 and 205 pounds. But when i was around her, i didnt feel like the big guy.

Ren

*sigh* hayley.......

she is so.... every positive adjective...

haha, I agree too.

I love those pictures.. I just wish there weren't those watermarks there.

I might get to meet them in August, so I'm excited.

Height doesn't matter that much to me either cuz I'm pretty short too. I'm only 5'4".