new pictures on Getty Images

FeelThePressure25

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone has been waiting for these pictures untagged and HQ for awhile now and I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be sending them into p-fans.com within seconds. So, I'm sure they'll get them up in the gallery very soon.

Why cant you post them?

I know everyone has been waiting for these pictures untagged and HQ for awhile now and I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be sending them into p-fans.com within seconds. So' date=' I'm sure they'll get them up in the gallery very soon.[/quote']

Why cant you post them?

The main reason why I didn't post them here was because I wanted them to be exclusive to p-fans.com, you know so they could watermark them with their own thing. Plus, I knew they would upload them fairly quickly.

^ thats the sort of post that can get you in trouble' date=' i said it already PLEASE dont post stuff like that. the band reads the forum.

thxs

I know you didnt mean it as a bad thing but please no more butt posts ive seen enough.[/quote']

Yes finally seen them! I needed to find out where you had them after you IMed me before about them.

I know everyone has been waiting for these pictures untagged and HQ for awhile now and I wanted to let you guys know that I'll be sending them into p-fans.com within seconds. So' date=' I'm sure they'll get them up in the gallery very soon.[/quote']

Why cant you post them?

The main reason why I didn't post them here was because I wanted them to be exclusive to p-fans.com, you know so they could watermark them with their own thing. Plus, I knew they would upload them fairly quickly.

Oh so I guess they might be the only fansite that has the real versions? (bigger)