SAN DIEGO WARPED TOUR 7/6

stephler

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope. ok i'll get back on topic w/ paramore.... um i got a lot of eye contact from hayley during here we go again and all we know.

Yeah, you can notice it in the vid for Here We Go Again...

I love how she seems to pick out people in the crowd that she knows during the shows and points you out or whatever...

Wooow those video and pictures are awesome!! And you had such a rad experience Steph i'm jealous haha. I love the picture with Hayley and Jeremy back to back ... and on the 12th one up from the bottom it looks like Hayley is looking directly into the camera hehe. I also LOVE the ending to 'Here We Go Again' and the intro to 'Emergency.' I noticed something weird in 'Emergency' .. every time they do the chorus Hayley sings 'I've seen love die, way too many times when you deserved to be alive' 'you' haha strange. Alsoo, I love the 'more more more' shirt!! I hope they have that at the headlining tour cause i wanna buy it! Whew, okay sorry that was so long but I had to comment on everything lol.

hmm, it says the link is no longer valid. Am i the only one that this isn't working for?

try this

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?Uc=x03xm5u.b4770b6&Uy=qlwvk1&Ux=1&collid=80811847410.58212847410.1152314262015&photoid=48212847410&folderid=0&view=1&page=1&sort_order=0&albumsperpage=&navfolderid=2006

password is october

if it doesn't work i can try something else

hmm' date=' it says the link is no longer valid. Am i the only one that this isn't working for?[/quote']

try this

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?Uc=x03xm5u.b4770b6&Uy=qlwvk1&Ux=1&collid=80811847410.58212847410.1152314262015&photoid=48212847410&folderid=0&view=1&page=1&sort_order=0&albumsperpage=&navfolderid=2006

password is october

if it doesn't work i can try something else

I think I need your email too right? To sign in?

^awww i'm sorry. you would've had a great time. are you going to be coming to san diego for their headlining tour?

dont know yet, but that would be awsome.

I hope i can, cause its their first, i gotta make plans and save money :D