SAN DIEGO WARPED TOUR 7/6

stephler

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm' date=' it says the link is no longer valid. Am i the only one that this isn't working for?[/quote']

try this

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?Uc=x03xm5u.b4770b6&Uy=qlwvk1&Ux=1&collid=80811847410.58212847410.1152314262015&photoid=48212847410&folderid=0&view=1&page=1&sort_order=0&albumsperpage=&navfolderid=2006

password is october

if it doesn't work i can try something else

I think I need your email too right? To sign in?

ya it's whatsername_104@hotmail.com. sometimes it just comes up in the email thing so i didn't know

When I saw them (they played before Paramore at one of the Warped shows I saw this year), Ryan used so much throat spray I was convinced he was going to make himself sick...he was using it after every song...that can't be good for you...

^^ no. when i got to my car, there were soma flyers in the windshield and it was on the flyer.

and for greeley estates, he didn't have throat spray, but every time he screamed, spit would fly out of his mouth. it landed on my brother and my brother was like "he spit on me!" in a little fan type way. but he did drink like, three cans of the water inthe whole set