SAOSIN

thorned_lilac_182

yes. he's circa's singer. saw them live like 3 weeks ago. but um. maybe if you listen to 5 seconds of a song he sounds like a girl.. if you listen to more of ther music, you can tell it isnt a girl, its just high pitched. but he knows how to sing and has a great range.

but there is no "also". he isnt in saosin. he left.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

cove and anthony are both tenors (for you musical people who know the significance of that)

i like how they have a high range, but like.....i dunno, they can't sing that low, and it makes any variety limited.

now hayley for instance......she can sing pretty low for a girl, and still have tonal quality, and still has a powerful and deep upper range. that's a good range.

cove barely has two octaves, so the type of sound he creates gets to repetitive after a while.

just my 2 cents from an experienced musician/vocalist.

They're both the new singer.

For 7 years, there's an acoustic and normal version, and i know for sure the acoustic is with the new singer, and i'm pretty sure the original one is too.

bury your head is kind of a boring song.

seven years is way better.

i'm speaking musically lol, but both are far above average.

• 5 months later...
cove and anthony are both tenors (for you musical people who know the significance of that)

i like how they have a high range, but like.....i dunno, they can't sing that low, and it makes any variety limited.

now hayley for instance......she can sing pretty low for a girl, and still have tonal quality, and still has a powerful and deep upper range. that's a good range.

cove barely has two octaves, so the type of sound he creates gets to repetitive after a while.

just my 2 cents from an experienced musician/vocalist.

what the hell are you talking about anthony green has tons of vocal variety, its alot more than just what notes your singing but how you sing them and what accents you put on them.

i really dont understand why so many people think so highly of anthony green. he isnt the only person in the world who can sing

i personly dont even like his voice, if i want some high pitched singing ill stick to coheed and cambria

haha i so agree. i like Cove's voice better. i mean, i heard of the band after Cove joined, and then heard when Anthony played with them and maybe that's why, but i don't really like Anthony's voice at all. not even with Circa Survive. but i think that band's music suits his voice more than Saosin's did