SAOSIN

thorned_lilac_182

• 4 weeks later...

EMILY! haha at TOC, if fred from TBA is still gone, then Justin or beau from Saosin are playing guitar for him, Spee, Aaron from UO are doing vocals on two songs (each) and Cove from Saosin is doing vocals on two songs. hopefully it's still like that so you can get pics and stuff because i wanan see it!

and i'm glad you got the album. my favorites are Voices, you're Not Alone and I Never Wanted To

• 2 weeks later...
EMILY! haha at TOC, if fred from TBA is still gone, then Justin or beau from Saosin are playing guitar for him, Spee, Aaron from UO are doing vocals on two songs (each) and Cove from Saosin is doing vocals on two songs. hopefully it's still like that so you can get pics and stuff because i wanan see it!

and i'm glad you got the album. my favorites are Voices, you're Not Alone and I Never Wanted To

It was so gooood!

Yeah, I think it was Justin who took his place - AWSOME, so so so good

And yeah Aaron and Spencer did a few songs

I didnt get any pics though!

Moving around WAAAY too much

But yeah, Saosin were amazing

I missed the beginning though =[

But I DID buy a Saosin see

Which

I GOT SIGNED!

They did a signing upstairs and I got a poster signed as well

They amaaazing

=]]

^^ AWESOME! sounds like such fun ...

i was in Hawaii, and I went into a Sam Goody record store, and i looked to see what Saosin stuff they had, and there was this card thing in their slot. they already had the name plate so this was like, some promo thing or another, and i took it ... hehe it's got the beetle, then a pic of them, then more artwork. not sure exactly what it is, but i plan on stalking them when i see them and getting it signed =]

also ... anyone listen to Cove's old band, Mormon in the Middle? they're pretty good, witht he three or four songs they have/had