SAOSIN

thorned_lilac_182

good thinking! haha. i really like the CD. a lot of people don't, and say it's too "commercial" sounding, but i think it's really good. cove's vocals are AWESOME, and musically ... omg .. haha if something is good musically, to me, that's great. but if it's AWESOME (like this is :D) ....i can't describe it.

i don't think you'll be dissappointed.

Guest haunted_dreams55

How you described it I don't think I will be dissappointed either. The other day I saw a commercial for the cd and I was all excited.ha. Does the cd have cursing in it because if it does my parents wont let me get it. If it does I have to wait till next year when I'm 18.:(

I don't want to downlaod it, I want them to get all the sales because they deserve it.

haha they HATE that song. because it's from the old EP and they just wnat to retire it, but Capitol made them put it on the new record and such. it's an okay song. not the best.

Ya, it's pretty gay that the label made them redo it and stick it on as sort of a stowaway for this album. But nonetheless its the song that got me into the band a while ago, so whether they like it or not- I do. But the rest of the album is awesome.

...and people comparing cove & green saying green is 'better' really piss me off. Better, no, different, yes. Besides... cove has the largest range I've heard come out of a band of this genre... and personally, anthony's voice f'ing bugs me. Ever since I saw their acoustic bit on fuse (circasurvive) I keep imagining that ridiculous face he always makes when he reaches up to hit high notes.

EDIT:

Oooh,

ORANGE, CA (Block In Orange complex)

Saturday the 30th

Virgin Mega Store - 2 pm

Performance & Instore signing

I may have to go to this, it's like 20minutes from mi casa.

Guest haunted_dreams55
...and people comparing cove & green saying green is 'better' really piss me off. Better, no, different, yes. Besides... cove has the largest range I've heard come out of a band of this genre... and personally, anthony's voice f'ing bugs me. Ever since I saw their acoustic bit on fuse (circasurvive) I keep imagining that ridiculous face he always makes when he reaches up to hit high notes.

EDIT:

Oooh,

ORANGE, CA (Block In Orange complex)

Saturday the 30th

Virgin Mega Store - 2 pm

Performance & Instore signing

I may have to go to this, it's like 20minutes from mi casa.

I agree with you, they are completley different sounding. I don't know who I like better because I have not really listened to them that much. They are both good, I'll just leave it at that.ha