SAOSIN

thorned_lilac_182

you should still. it'll be awesome. there were 700 at the Best Buy in Fullerton on Thursday. so if were you, i would leave soon

eh I freaking hate the block, and I'll see them sometime in december when they come to hob anaheim. truthfully honest im hungover and tired, dunno if I wanna get thrown around by a bunch of scene hardcore dancing kids. :???:

haha ya that might not be fun but you don't have to be near the front. plus it's a signing so you'll "meet" them anyways. i would still go. i wish i could go.

Ended up studying early so I could go out that night.

However my dad went there looking for a few things and said when he walked over there it was only around 100 kids getting stuff signed. Should of went I guess. =/

Hrmm.

You going to any of the shows this december ?

and btw, have you listened to some of the live stuff they put up on their myspace? Bury your head.... jeez cove sounds bad. He brings it down on the chorus instead of singing it where it was recorded and sounds like a retard while doing it. He nails 7yrs though.

YES! December 20! i listened to follow and feel live, and parts of bury your head. but when they do bury your head live, you can't even hear cove singing because the crowd is SO loud, so i think they kinda don't take that song too seriously. plus, they can't even stand that song. so it's like, when you don't like a song too much you odn't put a ton of emotion into it?

Sales for First Week: http://www.absolutepunk.net

Saosin - Saosin: 35,434 (35,936)

only 64 off 40K!!!!

haha...no. you added wrong.

anyways, yahoo videos don't work on macs. i'm mad. i assume it will make it over to youtube or something eventually though...or i will just watch it on someone else's computer. but congrats to them on winning.

i did not add wrong. you take 40,000 and subtract 35,936, and you get 64. idk what the first number is, but according to bilboard, who takes the soundscan's, it was the number in parentheses.

but i had to put both numbers because of how absolutepunk has it

EDIT: wait, i needed to add 4000 to that. sorry