SAOSIN

thorned_lilac_182

...and people comparing cove & green saying green is 'better' really piss me off. Better, no, different, yes. Besides... cove has the largest range I've heard come out of a band of this genre... and personally, anthony's voice f'ing bugs me. Ever since I saw their acoustic bit on fuse (circasurvive) I keep imagining that ridiculous face he always makes when he reaches up to hit high notes.

EDIT:

Oooh,

ORANGE, CA (Block In Orange complex)

Saturday the 30th

Virgin Mega Store - 2 pm

Performance & Instore signing

I may have to go to this, it's like 20minutes from mi casa.

Oh my goodness, i cannot stress how much i can't stand Anthony Green's Voice. the songs and stuff were good with him, but i can't get into his voice. i think Cove is better.

I WANT TO GO!! i have a tournament today though. but i saw them last night!!! at UCR!!

AMAZING! o my goodness, i h ad never seen them live before and it was amazing. i can't wait till i see them again in December

front and center!!! except forwhen there was all the pushing and i got move a little to the left. but still front and a little center. :D

and chris jumped into the crowd after and i touched his leg. haha wow

and then afterwards, the security had put a bunch of people's lost stuff on the stage, and chris and cove picked up a couple to the cell phones and were figuring out whose they wer and going throuhg the phone book and stuff. it was funny

AND!! they played my favorite song. You're Not Alone. hehe

haha ya. it was this thing called Blck Party that they have at UCR, where they have a bunch of booths for the Freshman to come and sign up for organizations. my cousin goes there and she brought me with her, and her booth was like, 3 down from the Saosin merch booth.

i wanted to try to meet them afterwards, but my cousin was really tired and wanted to leave. o well. i'm gonna try to in Decemebr though

it's the sense fail tour w/ sense fail, saosin, bleeding through, and i am avalanche. more dates will be added soon (steph), but i know for sure, after that arizone date, they're taking 2 weeks off, then starting back up on the tour

Dec. 15: HOB Sunset Strip

Dec. 16: SOMA

Dec. 19: HOB Anaheim

Dec. 20: HOB Anaheim

those are all the socal shows

tix:

http://sensesfail.ducatking.com/allevents.php?a=d&p=2

Oh I don't think I can go because I'm going to San Fransisco on the 8th through the 11th and want have money for tickets.:(

Also, they're playing on MONDAY! this monday. in pomona. at the glass house. CD release show. one of the three. the last one. haha i wanna go but my mommy won't let me. :(

maybe you can go to this? i really want you to see them live!! haha

Guest haunted_dreams55

Cool. Yeah I wish I could go with her but she on Mon. nights she does stuff for her church. Also my mom would say no because I'm going to see Panima in Nov., actually the one of the shows in Murrieta.ha And my dad doesn't want me to go to shows on a school night anymore after I went to see Paramore.

Guest haunted_dreams55
aw that stinks. i can't go on school nights AT ALL. mainly because i live so far from the venues and i can't drive myself. plus my hard classes and all.

and the Pomona show is on my brother's birthday. even though he wants to go too.

Yeah I live kind of far to from the venues too. I hope next year if their tourng I can go.

hrmm.. they're playing/signing at a virgin megastore like 20mins from my house in 2 hours... wondering if I should go check it out. I know there will be about 1,000 kids there though, ugh. -_-

you should still. it'll be awesome. there were 700 at the Best Buy in Fullerton on Thursday. so if were you, i would leave soon