SAOSIN

thorned_lilac_182

well, all their families were there and friends, so Chris was there, and Justin, talking to some friends. We caught Chris as he was walking back into the HOB, but he signed my poster. and then Justin, my cousin just walked up to him, becuase i didn't want to interupt.

Alex came out as we were leaving, and Cove was there. Beau was the only one who didn't come out when we were there. but we also left in the middle of senses fail, so he may have come out after. idk

I'll tell you what they play, because they also play older stuff. So, when you get the record, you'll know what songs to look for when they play live.

It's Far Better to Learn

Sleepers

Bury Your Head

Translating The Name (not on the album; older song)

Come Close

Follow and Feel

Seven Years (older song)

Voices

They Perched on Their Stilts, pointing, and daring me to break custom (older song)

ooo sounds cool

and the cds awesome just need to listen to it more

any new fans who haven't heard their first EP Translanting The Name need to change that now. it is my all time favorite album. so amazing.

you can't get it in stores, but it's on smartpunk. it's the white EP, the black EP kinda sucks.

hahahaha yes get the TTN EP. and the reason the black one sucks (saosin said this themselves) is because it as originally just a bunch of demos for fans at warped tour, but because they signed with Capitol, the record label wanted to release something, and they made them release the Black EP

and You're Not Alone used to be my fave, but i think It's Far Better to Learn is

Guest haunted_dreams55

^ Cool!! I've only listened to the whole cd once because Brand New is taking over my cd player right now. But I'm going to start listening to it a lot more now.

yeah, it is, but you can can only buy it through sellers, not directly from amazon, and they are all charging way too much. it's $5 from smartpunk. (shipping for me is like $2.75)

or you could download it. i don't think Saosin is type of band that cares if you download their music, especially when the cd is essentially out of print.

yeah, it is, but you can can only buy it through sellers, not directly from amazon, and they are all charging way too much. it's $5 from smartpunk. (shipping for me is like $2.75)

or you could download it. i don't think Saosin is type of band that cares if you download their music, especially when the cd is essentially out of print.

Yea, they don't care. People share it all over the boards because it's hard to find.

why so?

incase they end up like p!atd

nah. i don't think that will happen. i don't want people to like them for a ceratin song or something. i mean, it's cool when you go to a show, people have the album, and are singing the songs. that's great. but when you go (not saying saosin, just in general) and people are in love with the 2-3 singles, never once paid for the album, but say "you're my favorite band!" that really irks me.

Saosin, like paramore, are one of those bands where I hope everyone who listens to them, listens to them COMPLETEY before making a desicion about their music. Otherwise, it just goes to waste.

that's the best I can explain my standing on this subject