SAOSIN

thorned_lilac_182

haha why thank you! it's from that breast exam video and i seriously crack up every time.

me too!! next time i see them though, i need to watch out for those guitar spins. i've missed them both times i've seen them!! except, i have a picture of him in mid-guitar spin, but i haven't actually like, stood there and seen it

Guest haunted_dreams55
ME NEITHER!! i've been searching the internet for the past week for any clues on it. but i've found none =[

ha I would have done the same.

I hope this week goes by fast.

i saw them the other night :D

they were really really good!!

lots of energy and stuff,Cove was in a world of his own.haha.

oh and before the show me and my friend were just sitting by a graveyard(its opposite the club they were playing at, i dont usually hang around grave yards haha) and we saw Cove and im guessing it was his gf in the grave yard taking pictures.it was sooo funny they were like putting the self timer on and everything!lol.

i saw them the other night :D

they were really really good!!

lots of energy and stuff,Cove was in a world of his own.haha.

oh and before the show me and my friend were just sitting by a graveyard(its opposite the club they were playing at, i dont usually hang around grave yards haha) and we saw Cove and im guessing it was his gf in the grave yard taking pictures.it was sooo funny they were like putting the self timer on and everything!lol.

you should've like, ran and gotten in the pictures!! haha did you take any from the show??

you should've like, ran and gotten in the pictures!! haha did you take any from the show??

haha i was just laughing, it was just so random.

nah i didn't take my camera, i shoulda though i was right at the front, i woulda got some good pics!lol, oh well.

oh god erm let me see, i think: (not in order)

seven years

bury your head

follow and feel

your not alone

voices

its far better to learn

sleepers

I Never Wanted To

Some Sense Of Security

and about 3 other older songs.

they played a really old song that someone kept shouting at them to play, but then after they said thats why we dont play it cause no one knows the words.

oh god erm let me see, i think: (not in order)

seven years

bury your head

follow and feel

your not alone

voices

its far better to learn

sleepers

I Never Wanted To

Some Sense Of Security

and about 3 other older songs.

they played a really old song that someone kept shouting at them to play, but then after they said thats why we dont play it cause no one knows the words.

is that in order?!?!?! they opened with Seven Years and not It's Far Better?!?! werd.

I love 'I Never Wanted To' live. it's so powerful =]