07/18/2007 The Garrick Winnipeg, Canada

w/ Poison the Well, The Receiving End of Sirens, Flight 409

07/19/2007 The Distrikt Regina, Canada

07/21/2007 MacEwan Hall Calgary, Canada

07/22/2007 Starlite Room Edmonton, Canada

more dates will be up in a couple weeks.

KAYLA! CALGARY AND EDMONTON! YOU BETTER GO! haha

ugh. i'm just going to vent my saosin anger in here.

I'm really sick of people saying how crappy Saosin is. Many people dislike their full length LP, saying it isn't what Saosin should sound like. However, there really wasn't a way that Saosin should have sounded before this album. Everything released before it were either demos, or put together in pieces by tentative members, not a ull lineup. They finally have a complete, solid lineup, and their album seems like something most bands would put out later in their careers. also, many think they cannot deliver live, which is not true. you have to witness it yourself, and see the energy they put out on stage and how solid their performance always is.

haha i know this is REALLY random, but i was reading posts on AP about the tour and it's just annoying. people judge the band based on one performance when Cove has an off day or something. like, ugh. it just pisses me off. I'm sure some of you may feel it, like Chelsea, because i know how much you like em. it just really makes me mad.

ugh. i'm just going to vent my saosin anger in here.

I'm really sick of people saying how crappy Saosin is. Many people dislike their full length LP, saying it isn't what Saosin should sound like. However, there really wasn't a way that Saosin should have sounded before this album. Everything released before it were either demos, or put together in pieces by tentative members, not a ull lineup. They finally have a complete, solid lineup, and their album seems like something most bands would put out later in their careers. also, many think they cannot deliver live, which is not true. you have to witness it yourself, and see the energy they put out on stage and how solid their performance always is.

haha i know this is REALLY random, but i was reading posts on AP about the tour and it's just annoying. people judge the band based on one performance when Cove has an off day or something. like, ugh. it just pisses me off. I'm sure some of you may feel it, like Chelsea, because i know how much you like em. it just really makes me mad.

personally, Translating The Name is my all-time favorite CD. the new album is amazing though, i am really impressed by it. i love that TTN is so raw, and the new album is really polished sounding, but they rock it. i think the instrumentals have definately gotten better since TTN, but the thing that disguishes TTN for me is the passion in it, which i think comes mostly from Anthony. as a Saosin fan, i hate when people give Anthony too much credit for TTN b/c he didn't write any of the instrumentals, he just wrote lyrics and sang them. at the same time, i just admitted that he is what makes me like that album more than the full-legnth. and i am more of an Anthony fan that a Saosin fan.

i've only seen them once - this august - and honestly i was kind of dissappointed. Cove didn't really deliver, but at that point they were still playing mostly TTN songs so that might be part of it. the thing is i never saw them with Anthony, and i hear that he definately had off days. i think most people who criticize Cove live have never seen them with Anthony either.

NEW TOUR DATES!!!

6/29/2007 The Dome Bakersfield, CA

w/ Poison The Well, The Receiving End of Sirens, Fiore

6/30/2007 University Theatre Las Vegas, NV

w/ Poison the Well, The Receiving End of Sirens, Fiore

07/01/2007 In The Venue Salt Lake City, UT

07/03/2007 Sokol Underground Omaha, NE

07/04/2007 The Picador Iowa City, IA

07/11/2007 Mr. Small's Theatre Pittsburgh, PA

07/18/2007 The Garrick Winnipeg, Canada

07/19/2007 The Distrikt Regina, Canada

07/21/2007 MacEwan Hall Calgary, Canada

07/22/2007 Starlite Room Edmonton, Canada

more dates will be up in a couple weeks.

KAYLA! CALGARY AND EDMONTON! YOU BETTER GO! haha

YO, SO GOING!

personally, Translating The Name is my all-time favorite CD. the new album is amazing though, i am really impressed by it. i love that TTN is so raw, and the new album is really polished sounding, but they rock it. i think the instrumentals have definately gotten better since TTN, but the thing that disguishes TTN for me is the passion in it, which i think comes mostly from Anthony. as a Saosin fan, i hate when people give Anthony too much credit for TTN b/c he didn't write any of the instrumentals, he just wrote lyrics and sang them. at the same time, i just admitted that he is what makes me like that album more than the full-legnth. and i am more of an Anthony fan that a Saosin fan.

i've only seen them once - this august - and honestly i was kind of dissappointed. Cove didn't really deliver, but at that point they were still playing mostly TTN songs so that might be part of it. the thing is i never saw them with Anthony, and i hear that he definately had off days. i think most people who criticize Cove live have never seen them with Anthony either.

yea i get what you mean.

i saw them the first time in September at a CD release show and Cove was amazing. His voice was strong pretty much the whole time. I will agree though, the times when I've seen his voice be not so good is on TTN songs. And I think it may have something to do with the lyrics not being his. I think it's also him feeling wary about singing songs that he has no attachment to.

Granted, if you read the AP article it says he regained confidence and stuff, but I think it's still not what it would be if the songs were his.

this is on punktastic.com

Saosin vocalist Cove Reber was admitted to hospital after the band�s performance at the Give It A Name festival on Saturday in London.

Reber needed urgent medical treatment when he began to vomit profusely within minutes of leaving the stage. He was rushed to hospital where he was treated for gastro-intestinal problems.

The band were unable to play at last night�s GIAN show in Birmingham but their forthcoming gigs will go ahead as planned.

You can catch them at the following dates.

April 30th: GLASGOW ABC2

May 2nd: MANCHESTER Academy 3

May 3rd: LEEDS Cockpit

May 4th: LONDON Metro

June 7th: London Mean Fiddler

June 8th: Download Festival (second stage)

i hope he is alright.