SAOSIN

thorned_lilac_182

I'm for sure going now! My brother managed to get off work the same time as me and a friend from work needed a ride so we're all going to load into my little matchbox car together, haha. And I'm so excited to take pictures of them! I should have tried for an interview....oh well, I can always do that next time.

WOW. If I could just photograph Cove for the rest of my life, I would die happy. He's so amazing and charismatic, I hardly got pictures of anybody else because he's so energetic he like DEMANDS attention. I wasn't on the list so after waiting at the door for an hour when the staff couldn't find their tour manager I had to go lurker style out to the busses and hunt him down. I almost got my hand bashed in by the band/crowd surfers a few times, haha. I took a ton of pictures so it'll take me some time to sort through them all and get them up on my site.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, my gawsh... Saosin is one of my favorite bands... <3

Not a whole lot of people around here listen to them, though, or even know who they are!

It's kind of a shame because they're really amazing...

One of my friends saw them last Saturday.

All of them signed her Saosin bag and it would be such an understatement if I said I was jealous, haha.