SAOSIN

thorned_lilac_182

Yeah it was a really good show. Beau wasn't there and I kept wondering what the hell was up with that, and like halfway through the show Cove was like "I guess we have some explaining to do...." and I was all worried but I guess he was a groomsmen in a wedding and the tour was supposed to be scheduled around the wedding, but somebody screwed up so they had to play without him. But I only got 9 good pictures. The house lights were on, so they were lit from the front again it makes them look all glowy and radioactive. The same thing happened last time. I guess next time they'll come I'll try again, haha. Third times a charm right?

Saosin are special .

I luved Voices and i was totally impressed by the new Music Video

to "Youre not alone ". It is such amazingly pictured in its colours clothings cam works i can watch this everyday lols.

I still dont know who the supersweety girl is in this Video.

The CD is brillant.

Cove was actually really funny this time. At the end of one of the songs he let out this awful scream, and then he kept doing it and he's like "I'm gonna do that all night. I'm even gonna talk like that." And Chris goes "Yeah since you already sing like that you pussy." and Cove just bust out laughing so hard.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...