Paramorefans.com Interview with Paramore - AUDIO FILE ADDED!

thebrowncoat

Well it was atleast the most enjoyable' date=' especially on the humor level :lol:

Plus it asked the questions that the fans on these forums wanted answers to, which is great. :D[/quote']

Yeah...I just hoped they realized that I was going to type up the whole thing...I worry a little bit that they may wish I had edited some of the funnier moments...but I'm probably just being silly/paranoid.

yeah don't worry about that. They knew it was an interview, so it would most likely be put out to public, so if they said what they said they can't get mad at you for telling us that.

I don't know if that made sense

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it was atleast the most enjoyable' date=' especially on the humor level :lol:

Plus it asked the questions that the fans on these forums wanted answers to, which is great. :D[/quote']

Yeah...I just hoped they realized that I was going to type up the whole thing...I worry a little bit that they may wish I had edited some of the funnier moments...but I'm probably just being silly/paranoid.

yeah don't worry about that. They knew it was an interview, so it would most likely be put out to public, so if they said what they said they can't get mad at you for telling us that.

I don't know if that made sense

No, I understand you...and yeah, I think I'm just being paranoid...still, it's definitely the LONGEST Paramore interview I've seen anywhere :) I guess most people pick and choose what they print/publish, but I thought it all was great.

I tried to ask as many questions as I could from the boards...obviously, I didn't have time to get through them all, but I did take a sheet with every single question people posted into the interview with me. Then I just kind of picked and chose different questions based on how the interview was going, trying to mix more serious questions and funny questions, that sort of thing...

The coolest thing is that they gave us as much time as they did...they were really generous with their time and really fun during the interview.

I'm sure they don't care about you typing it up, especially if they saw how you wrote it out. It's really well done. Plus, it's an interview. I'm sure they knew that you were going to be sharing it, and that it would get written out for the public, like most interviews do.

You had every question with you?

Wow, that's dedication! :lol: But that is really awesome, you gave every question a chance.

You picked the right questions at the right time, it seemed to go really smoothly.

I'm sure they don't care about you typing it up' date=' especially if they saw how you wrote it out. It's really well done. Plus, it's an interview. I'm sure they knew that you were going to be sharing it, and that it would get written out for the public, like most interviews do.

You had every question with you?

Wow, that's dedication! :lol: But that is really awesome, you gave every question a chance.

You picked the right questions at the right time, it seemed to go really smoothly.[/quote']

Yeah, I cut and pasted them all from the thread on the boards into a Word document and then categorized them by Warped Tour questions; Upcoming Plans/Headlining Tour; Random/Silly questions, etc.

I marked a few on the page that I wanted to make sure I got to and then just kind of picked the ones that jumped out at me as I was going through the interview and I got a feel for how it was going...

I planned to write down who answered each question so I could identify the voices on my recording, but that was just too much for me to try to do at once - I think I'm too inexperienced to pull that off :) So, that's why I think I probably misattributed a few quotes here and there although, most of the time, it was pretty easy to figure out who was talking and/or I remembered who answered the question.

Yeah' date=' I cut and pasted them all from the thread on the boards into a Word document and then categorized them by Warped Tour questions; Upcoming Plans/Headlining Tour; Random/Silly questions, etc.

I marked a few on the page that I wanted to make sure I got to and then just kind of picked the ones that jumped out at me as I was going through the interview and I got a feel for how it was going...

[b']I planned to write down who answered each question so I could identify the voices on my recording, but that was just too much for me to try to do at once - I think I'm too inexperienced to pull that off :) So, that's why I think I probably misattributed a few quotes here and there although, most of the time, it was pretty easy to figure out who was talking and/or I remembered who answered the question.[/b]

haha yea i know EXACTLY how that feels. i once did an interview with a few teachers for a school paper a while back, i was having a hard time quoting them. it was harder as they had very quotable quotes. i cant remember what i was interviewing them about, though. i ended up misquoting some teachers and i ended up getting in trouble. but i was settled though. i cant remember why it was that serious...... oh well *shrug*

Yeah' date=' I cut and pasted them all from the thread on the boards into a Word document and then categorized them by Warped Tour questions; Upcoming Plans/Headlining Tour; Random/Silly questions, etc.

[b']I planned to write down who answered each question so I could identify the voices on my recording, but that was just too much for me to try to do at once - I think I'm too inexperienced to pull that off :) So, that's why I think I probably misattributed a few quotes here and there although, most of the time, it was pretty easy to figure out who was talking and/or I remembered who answered the question.[/b]

haha yea i know EXACTLY how that feels. i once did an interview with a few teachers for a school paper a while back, i was having a hard time quoting them. it was harder as they had very quotable quotes. i cant remember what i was interviewing them about, though. i ended up misquoting some teachers and i ended up getting in trouble. but i was settled though. i cant remember why it was that serious...... oh well *shrug*

Yeah, I'm certainly glad I had the voice recorder - at least that way I could get the quotes right...my only worry is that I confused who said what a couple of times where it wasn't totally clear on the recording.

Don't get too excited - you do have to listen to me ask all the questions...and I sound like a freakish Muppet.

The band sounds great though :)

I'll post the link in this thread once I get home from work and get a chance to upload the file...it probably won't be until 10 or 11pm EST tonight, so look for it then.

Hi all - we've just gotten permission from the band's management to share the audio from the interview! I'm going to try to upload it and post it later tonight, so look for it later today...

yay!!! so excited!

and im sure you don't sound like a freakish muppet brent.

Hi all - we've just gotten permission from the band's management to share the audio from the interview! I'm going to try to upload it and post it later tonight' date=' so look for it later today...[/quote']

yay!!! so excited!

and im sure you don't sound like a freakish muppet brent.

Ahh Im excited too!

Hope you guys enjoy the audio...and can get over the fact that I sound like Grover :)

Once again, a big thank you to the band and their management for giving us permission to post the audio...and a huge thank you to them as well for setting up the interview and taking the time to talk with us...as you can hear, it was a lot of fun :)