Paramorefans.com Interview with Paramore - AUDIO FILE ADDED!

thebrowncoat

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok - here's how to download stuff from Megaupload:

When you click through on the link, you'll see a page with a bunch of junk on it - up in the right hand corner of the page is a spot where it will tell you to enter a 3-letter code. You might have to close a pop up box to see this - but once you see it, enter the 3 letter code there.

You'll then get a page where a box in that same basic spot will count down 45 seconds until you can download the file - some pop ups might come up and cover this box too - just close those out. Eventually, the box will say "ready for download" or something like that - click on that and you should be able to download the file...

We'd love to host the file on PF.com directly, but it's too large at this point...

thanks brent for putting up the audio! It was SO great.

I love when at the end Hayley calls Zac a big monkey hahahaha.And then when Jeremy says 'post more awesome pictures' or something like that' date='it sounds freaky haha.

But yeah,again thankyou![/quote']

Yeah, I forget exactly what Zac did then...I was chatting with Hayley, but I think he jumped off the couch or something...he had kind of been lying/sitting on the back of it for the whole interview...it was only big enough for 3 people to sit on it, so Josh, Hayley and Jeremy were on the couch, Zac was on the back and Hunter was kind of standing beside it/sitting on the arm. I sat on the floor next to the couch and the table, kind of on the side of the room so I could see everyone (the couch was up against one wall) and Ajax sat on the floor against the front wall of the room facing the band...

We were using a room off to the side of the main press room because other people were hanging out in the press room, where there were 2 couches and a table...our room had one couch and a table, but it worked :)

^^ agreed! haha i love the audio file!

thanx brent! and i love how the guys are hilarious. i thought the typed-out interview was funny, but the audion is more hilarious. i couldnt stop laughing..

and hayley's voice is sooooo cute :D

Oh yah,and Brent you have a very interview-person voice,y'know what I mean? Your very clear with your words.And that was really cool,iv'e listened to interviews and you can bearly hear what their saying.

Well, thanks...but I sound like a Muppet. :) I think my voice sounds absolutely bizarre every time I hear it.