Hunters birthday Gift

will someone help me....i have no idea what i wanna do.... :(

id love to help. if you really have no idea what to do or anything. just send me whatever pics you want in it. like 2 or 3. and then in quotes what your message to hunter is. ill make somthing up and send it to you so you know what the final looks like and i can change things if you would like. just email me. h0llisterxO17@netscape.net

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please i dont know what else to do to make you guys help out. but i really want this book to work out.

if you dont feel like putting somthing together. just make a post here and put whatever message you want hunter to recieve in "quotes" so i know. then ill put somthing together. but so far. i have 4 pages. which is pretty sad since for hayleys birthday i think there was 30 somthin.

please. help me out. its for hunter.

awesome thanks.

Hey sooner than expected. I got just finished this. Its not much, but i am with the FBI though so i can make a breakdown of the family.

Would be cool if you could print this exactly this way but if u need to change things around a lil bit just let me know what u can or want me to do.

heres the full image

Paramorecrimefamily.jpg

Ren

awesome thanks.

Hey sooner than expected. I got just finished this. Its not much' date=' but i am with the FBI though so i can make a breakdown of the family.

Would be cool if you could print this exactly this way but if u need to change things around a lil bit just let me know what u can or want me to do.

heres the full image

[img']http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/Renith182/Paramorecrimefamily.jpg[/img]

Ren

dude thats sick and u put my ass in there lol.. great man!! i love it.. haha

^ awesome. ill check it right now.

i am going to the show in clevland on his birthday, i dont know what to get for him though, any ideas?

hmm. well you can always get him somthing like candy. but hmm somthing origional would deff work. maybe he would like a tickle me elmo to match his pillow :)

if you could it would also be great to make a page for him.

please i dont know what else to do to make you guys help out. but i really want this book to work out.

if you dont feel like putting somthing together. just make a post here and put whatever message you want hunter to recieve in "quotes" so i know. then ill put somthing together. but so far. i have 4 pages. which is pretty sad since for hayleys birthday i think there was 30 somthin.

I just sent my stuff to you...YAY!

I just sent my stuff to you...YAY!

got it!

i think were up to 6 or 7. ha were getting up there!!

i made another one...its just random pics of unter that i find amusing and a snippit(haha i luurv that word) from the interview...which has nothing to do with his b-day but yeah...

i had to rotate it...so that it would fit on a piece of paper better...and im still not even sure if it will fit right...

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m134/Paramoreicons/70532cf0.png

not great but ehhh

but i feel bad that like no one has done anything...so i might even make more..haha