Hunters birthday Gift

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. haha i go away for like 4 hours and so much has happened.

first of all. kara thank you for the help and thoes pictures are amazing. i took the one with the birthday hats and stuff and made it the cover. so you should still make a page up for him yourself.

and im about to check my PM and email now. so ill get back to everyone ASAP. but i cant stay up too late i have practice early in the morning.

once. i mean 7483297 times agian thank you everyone for the help and contribuitions.

okay anddd i think this is burried somehwere between the posts but when do they have to be in?

his bdays the 4th right?

yes. and please nott late at night i dont wanna be up working rushing to finish this. lets go for

DEADLINE: AUGUST 4th noon. (whenever it is noon where you live is your deadline)

okay. did somone make me a page and send it to me somwhere (email or PM i forget) and it was landcape style. and on the side for the message they had like that part from the interview where hunter said he cant dance and to not asscoiate him with it.

well if that was yours. can you send it to me agian. i rembered i had to print it. and im looking for it but i cant find it. maybe im going crazy from so many of these.