The Ajax Thread

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ haha yea he was like prolly the nicest of everyone.. at least to me.. we talked about college and stuff and how he doesnt really go, but he wants too and what not.. and then i was telling him that they should come to maine sometime cuz theyve never been.. we talked for like 10 minutes lol it was awesome..

ajax jumped over me and my friend. we were hella scared! he was with zac... this is what happened...

zac: do you guys wanna see a trick?

us: sure

zac: so okay. my friend ajax here is going to jump over the both of u.

us: what? um... okay.

zac: line-up in a straight line.

(my friend and i couldnt figure out how he wanted us to line-up. i felt so stupid. we were going around in circles)

zac: okay. line-up like u did in elementary school. face me and stay really close together.

(i was hugging my friend hella tightly. i didnt know what i was going to expect.)

zac: so you ready?

my friend, nikka: oh man... i hope i survive. i want to pass nursing!

zac: nursing? hahaha...

me: yeah... i want to pass college!

1! 2! 3!

ajax jumps over us! that was a great relief, but zac forgot to record it bc we gave him our camera so ajax jumped over us again! oh yeah... i forgot to add he said he would give us drumsticks at wapred for letting ajax jump over us.

im going to be honest... i asked my friend arent we suppose to give him money and she told me that i didnt have to bc i put money into the jar at their merch booth. she told me that it was their "ajax fund jar" and i was like okay. but something inside of me is telling me that i should give him more money, so if i see him at warped i'll give him the money he deserves. man... i feel bad. :(

ahhh he jumped over me today! haha i got him to autograph my drum stick too. i gave him a very hefty donation in his ajax fund too. i'm excited to see him and everybody else on the 11th!

That's awesome! And you got a drum stick? Very cool...

i was showing my friend these vids of Ajax jumping over people because we're gonna go to a Paramore concert in Aug. and she didn't know who Ajax was. and she was like "whoa! he's crazy" and i was like "i know. i want him to jump over me". haha. and then i told my other friend about him and he's like "i don't get it. why's his name Ajax? isn't that a floor cleaner?" haha