The Ajax Thread

oh hey said hi to everyone at the signings i went to. because he had his little box to fill with donations.

I dont remember a box D: there was one at their tent or something but I dunno what it was for.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha photoshop. just imagining that picture in my head cracks me up.

i brought them something small, and it olny cost me a few bucs, but took me a while to make =] and i didn't have the chance to get out my money cuz it was in my bag and in my pocket i had a 20 dollar bill that i needed for something else ...

hahaha yayyy i kinda know how to use photoshop now!

nice Stephanie!!!

haha his box was cute. i was gonna put a coupla bucks in there, but the people managing the line where i was were really like "geta move on!" cuz it got really long

Ok so the security lady at Pomona was pretty mean and after talking with Zac and Ajax I went to the side to get my wallet with my friend and when we came back the Lady was like "NO CUTTING!!!!!!" then Ajax and Zac saved us lol

Ajax was like "LADY!!! they were already here mam im very sorry!!" and Zac was like "yeah they were"

haha Ajax and Zac saves the day!

LOL - you guys are hysterical. I'm finally back from NY and catching up on all this...too funny.

Shame he's not going to be on tour with them this fall...guess it makes sense that he plays football with those jumping skills...I bet he's a WR.