BOYFRIENDS/ GIRLFRIENDS/ CRUSHES

Domenica

Ahh, well...it all depends...does he seem like he is serious? If he is give him another chance, but dont make it easy for him. Give him hell.

Or let him know what he has been missing out on. I know quite a few people who have given people second chances and it really works out the second time.

^thanks.= / but i would' date=' I want to so badlay, but my friends stand in the pathway, they all hate him. = /[/quote']

I know how that is...but just think...you gotta find out on your own.

Sometimes friends do know best though.

yeah I agree with you aaron, but sometimes friends stand in the way of something good. You can't always go by what your friends think. gotta make your own decisions.

I think I'm going to live on this thread. I Didnt know it was here. Now I Know,Now I'm Here.

<3

Awesome.

Kay well here we go.

I'd start by mentioning allllll my past bf/gf issues,but i think we have a limit,twords,your post. I can so take up 2-3 pages.I've had only 3-4 Boyfriends,my whole life,and im ok with that. Because I'm Not a whore :) && I've been asked out a lot,and i Say no most of the time,since they are/were my friends...

Okey Dokey.

Well theres this []boy[] His name will not be mentioned,It will be replaced...by Alex.

He was my first kiss and date,at 12.

Kay Well it started Off Last thursday,when i went over Erica's House. We were being dumb with our waterbottles,spilling it all over eachother,and stuff,and when we were,Alex,and Jason were Skateboarding,and Alex,Fell Head first and he scratched his elbow. I then spilled water on his back like a dork,i wasnt thinking. He got all mad. But we settled down on the sidewalk all talking,and playing truth or dare. And it was getting dark. Anyway.

Around 9,My daddy came and picked me up,so I didnt have a chance to reallyy talk to him....

I called him Friday,we talked and talked and talked,and then we both had to go. We stayed up until 12 on the phone....

It wasnt long at all. He called me back,around 10...

So I told him,I asked him, Earlier in that phone call,I told him Sorry,I poured the water,I didnt know you were hurt and I didnt know it was a big deal. I added on and Said well I also called you to Ask you

"what would you do...if I asked you out"

Like i have never asked a boy out and everything but w.e What would you say....

Saturday we were both out of town.

Sunday,I called,and we talked for a little....

Monday,I didnt clal,i thought he would call me

Tuesday,I called,and he didnt talk much,since he was playing video games,plus he hung up early,because his phone didnt have battery.

Wednesday,No one called anyone.

Thursday,i'm hoping to call to make plans....

Ok SO,how come hes not calling me.

Like I know we dont go out,but he said he would think about his answer.

He also Asked me Friday...and I said,I'd have to think about it....and I gave him my answer,"Yes"......

And he still hasnt thought of his....

Sorry for typing a lottttt

^its okay for the typin bit sweets.

uhm, welll. all i can really say is that he might not be a talker, orrrr he might not like to talk on the phone.

just ask him if he likes ta talk on the phone.

though in my opinion little phone conversation between to bf and gf is a bit under the dedication level.

you obviously are dedicated, but if he dosent start to call you that, might hint a tad factor

err hope you understood that?

aw, I love these topics.

I don't have much to say at the moment besides I've liked this guy for 2 years,

and he just signed on msn as I said that so I sort of got butterflies.

that really sucks about 'Alex'

maybe he's just shy?

I hope it works for you two.

i haven't really cared much for nolan recently. blah. i have no idea why. but garrett has come back in my life. or i should say i've noticed him again. he hasn't really stopped liking me. lmao. i think i should take advantage of that. he's super sweet.

or take advantage of him... :lol:

^LMAO I SHOULD. :lol:

ummm so this guy was looking down my shirt the other night. and it looked like he was going to grab my boobs. but he grabbed my necklace and loved my aar dogtag. oh yeah and the guy was tyson ritter (lead singer of aar).

he totally wanted ur hot ass.. or should i say boobs lol.. good thing u had a necklace on so he had a reasonable excuse.. lmao

ummm so this guy was looking down my shirt the other night. and it looked like he was going to grab my boobs. but he grabbed my necklace and loved my aar dogtag. oh yeah and the guy was tyson ritter (lead singer of aar).

he totally wanted ur hot ass.. or should i say boobs lol.. good thing u had a necklace on so he had a reasonable excuse.. lmao

LMAO! DUH! tyson's always had a thing for me <3 :D

LMAO! DUH! tyson's always had a thing for me <3 :D
nikki why you so damn sexy? haha, dude i love tyson but he loves you =[ and tamika! lol. you wore your dogtag? i thought you didnt get it yet! cool cool.. did you get the officer thing or soldier?

haha

tyson...:)

his girlfriend's really pretty they had a photoshoot in this months teen people or something

haha

tyson...:)

his girlfriend's really pretty they had a photoshoot in this months teen people or something

haha yeah i know. that was the most eventful 15th aar show for me ever. i've met his girlfriend 3 times. she's the most humble person ever. her name's kim smith and she was in 2 nsync videos, had small parts in the movies van wilder and catwoman. haha i love her more than i love tyson :shock: haha okay maybe equally. LOL.

haha maybe they'll let you in with them

random side note because you mentioned nsync i found out today that lance bass is gay and is currently with that chip guy from the amazing race...my mom said he came out a long time ago but it was news to me

i hit my head on the head board of the hotel bed laughing...why it amused me so much i do not know =\