Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

• 3 weeks later...

yeah. seriously though, like none of my friends like my kind of music as much as i do, and if they do they might not even know or like the band so its just stupid. im lucky 1 of them loves aar and paramore. my other friend could care less i think. and the one who likes them is never allowed to go. okay vent over lol.

thats good your lucky.

aw suzanne. i feel your pain. NONE of my friends like this music, except this one girl who really gets on my nerves, but let's not get into that.

i usualy go with my mom or a cousin who's available. and i think they're all getting sick of me. :D

its not that my friends dont like my music. alot of people im friends with in school like the same type of music but that doesnt mean they like the same bands ya know. but yeah i have this 1 girl who i know would probably go to any concert with me and she can go into the city alone which means my parents might go for that. but she gets on my nerves too, which id rather not get into either bc its a long story but im still friends with her. ah.

none of my friends like what I like either. Exept one, she ADMITS to liking the bands I like, we'll talk about them, and she'll go along with me, like Paramore for instance.. and then like, a week later she'll forget what she said to me about liking the band and she'll be like "ew they suck." So, I think she says it just for me to like her. But, I don't like her for her music taste.. she needs to learn that.