Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

whoaa why's martin on voice rest?

he wasn't talking after the performance because he needed to save his voice cuz he was losing it or something. i called ou during dance hall drug!!! i hope it worked.

Awesome show! haha they played: (not in order)

five minutes to midnight

on top of the world

up against the wall

thunder

hero/heroine

the great escape (maybe on emore? can't remember)

Funny stuff: when martin first came out, these stupid girls pushed me out of the way so i couldn't get his signature =[ but i got johns, then byran's, THEN martin came back out. i trued to get a pic with him on my mom's phone, and my brother's like "it's too dark/ so i took the phone and tried to change the brightness, and as i wa doing it, martin grabbed my belt loop on my jeans and pulled me futher behind the merch booth (cuz he couldn't talk) and took the phone and took the pic himself haha it was funny

then, after the show, martin, paul and john were signing and stuff, and i still needed pauls' sig, so we waited. (this freakin mom pushed us out of the way and i wanted to punch her so hard). we went up and paul signed it, and my brother's like "ok, i have a question for you guys." and paul and john were like "what?" and they were kinda smiling. (martin had walked behind the merch booth really quickly). my brother is like "my mom want to buy you guys dinner" and john's like "aw, we have to hang around here for a couple m ore hours, but we would've liked to" (i can't remember exactly what he said becuse i was trying not to laugh so hard).

all in all, awesome night. i was in the front for BLG (or near the front), but i went into the back for MCS and AAR (didn't watch the format) because i just didn't feel like it. it was still amazing though