Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

God Paul got so freaking hot since july O.O

he was always hot. the first time i saw them i was just like "damn, that guy's gorgeous." then i found out that he is 2 years younger than me. i still don't believe it.

i'm seeing them again (4th time) in December w/ Valencia. i like them but i have to say that none of those shows were to see them. 1st was w/ A Thorn For Every Heart, 2nd w/ All Time Low, and 3rd (and 4th) w/ Valencia.

at the Paramore show in Boston over the summer BLG were there and Martin came and sang during CIWWAF's set.

i got some good shots. i'll post them later. but nikki and i found their van at target and wrote them a note on it. ha and we found out what hotel they were staying at too. babhahah

i hate you. =] hehe if i were you, i totally would've walked into the Target and pretended like i was shopping. if you didn't do that.

btw, does anyone have the acoustic demo of Thunder, and possibly want to send it to me? =]

also, i don't know if anyone has heard this already, but back in August, Martin did a phone interview with DJ Rossstar, and he talks about his favorite song on the record, which is On Top of the World, and how it's not a love song, but about his mom who passed away when he was 16. it made me feel sad. but i totally understood the lyrics better after hearing the interview

also, i don't know if anyone has heard this already, but back in August, Martin did a phone interview with DJ Rossstar, and he talks about his favorite song on the record, which is On Top of the World, and how it's not a love song, but about his mom who passed away when he was 16. it made me feel sad. but i totally understood the lyrics better after hearing the interview

aw man, that must have really sucked

I'll have to give that song a good listen now

he calls up against the wall, chicago because he ripped off the melody for the song from one of the songs from the band, chicago... haha i was like WTF MARTIN when i asked him at the la show.

i knew you meant up against the wall, being called chicago, not the other one. if you were clearing it up by italicizing it.

haha that's funny. that little thief =]