Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

Love Drunk is officially posted of their myspace.

http://wwww.myspace.com/boyslikegirls

I was second to play the first single on their myspace, actually. I heard it with 2 plays and within almost 4 hours it now has 24, 691 plays.

2cftzl3.jpg

It's everything I thought it would sound, and it's going to be a massive hit i can tell. Boys Like Girls start shooting the video for Love Drunk on June 29th, in Los Angeles.

Well you guys, if anyone watched them on Kid Kraddick or listened, you'd shed a tear for a song off the new album called 'Two Is Better Than One' The lyrics are so deep, you just have to love it!. Theres so much emotion behind it, i just wanna hug martin. hes amazing.

Watch the Inteview here: (was yesterday morning, talks about the new album)

http://www.kiddlive.com/Article.asp?id=1382163&spid=25993

Heres a live video stream of Martin & Paul doing an acoustic cover of Yellow by Coldplay yesterday morning which was beautiful and Martin looks absaloutely stunning here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsuCIcwJjNg

Some Photos from Kid Kraddick Studios:

boyslikegirlskidkraddicn.th.jpg boyslikegirlskidkraddic.th.jpg boyslikegirlskidkraddic.th.jpg boyslikegirlskidkraddic.th.jpg boyslikegirlskidkraddicq.th.jpg boyslikegirlskidkraddic.th.jpg boyslikegirlskidkraddicc.th.jpg boyslikegirlskidkraddic.th.jpg boyslikegirlskidkraddicf.th.jpg boyslikegirlskidkraddicb.th.jpg boyslikegirlskidkraddici.th.jpg

Also a surprise, Ashley Tisdale is going to be in the Love Drunk video. Shooting starts on the 29th of June in Los Angeles. I'm a little disappointed because I don't want the concept of the video to be like Hero/Heroine (Version two) or anything. (As much as that is my favourite blg video) But since Ashley's favourite band is Boys Like Girls, I rather her than someone who doesn't appreciate the boys.

Well, the band did not pick her, you know.

She some how recieved Martins number, and they started texting. Eventually they came to talk of the video, and next she's going to be featured in it.

At least she's not singing. But like I said, they are her favourite band. (Like Me) So I'm glad she at least knows and appreciates the band. :]

I mean, with the way the music industry is right now there really isn't a scene anymore. People are allowed to like whatever the hell they want to like, its not like you can stop them. Like, take Taylor Swift... she's in the country "scene" but that doesnt keep her from loving stuff like Boys Like Girls, ARTTM, etc, etc, etc...

Well, tbh. I really only listen to Alternative and Punk music.

I do agree with Allie. Like it's just odd that people like the Jonas Brothers and then they like let's say Boys Like Girls. Two completely different bands. It strikes me as people as wannbees because there are people who are all for disney and then they like rock and what not. I wasn't fond of Ashley being featured in the Love Drunk video because of this, but she does like the band for who they are, and that's all that matters. On another note now, Bryan is on his way to the LAX airport to start filming Love Drunk today.

So.... does that make me a wannabe because I happen to love the Jonas Brothers and have since I was about 14 before Disney or anything like that touched them?

Faith, you know that's a rhetoric question right?

It's fairly obvious that you are. :lol:

Also, LOL @ "touched them".

So.... does that make me a wannabe because I happen to love the Jonas Brothers and have since I was about 14 before Disney or anything like that touched them?

I'm just saying what I see from others.

Truely, I don't like to do that. I rather stick to a genre that fits me best. I don't like rap or pop, ect.

Anyway..

Love Drunk is available for download off iTunes tomorrow. :D