Boys Like Girls

Ashhh

So I seen Boys Like Girls last night.

They were over the top crazy. People pushing and shoving, even when the bands weren't on the stage. Martin threw a pic at me but it dropped. :( but he let everyone on stage near the end of The Great Escape, so I had my foot on the stage, and I got pulled back or something. So Martin was touching peoples hands and he saw he couldn't reach mine so he jumped almost on me and I touched his arm, and tried to help him up cause no one did. :o After that.. I almost threw up. I TOUCHED MARTIN. (;-)) noo, it was really because it was too hot and i couldn't handle it after that.

Overall the best show, Blg knows how to go down with the crowd!! :D

I got the wristband that's white and says "Boys Like Girls" and the black tee with the fading colours and the white tour date shirt. :hyper:

Awww, it looks like you had a great time.

:)

It's gonna be so weird for me, missing a show here where they're from. But, it's at Six Flags & I really can't stand concerts there. They are so poorly run, it's just plain sad.

Anyways, I came across some more pictures I took from when I saw them in June last year; (sorry if I've posted them before)

l_e2e03afeb6bd5124607cfdac6dab4349.png

l_a712b43bfd3513f2d7dbc71d3bbc9a22.png

l_0a0fedf2826d7c3632c3afbabeb18492.png

l_8be76165f2e72a2c6dd5ca0a1610f513.png

l_96b96451f68d5442b91e66e6dbc90f38.png

l_8cc5ccabee45920ce34edfc20a1c885b.png

• 2 weeks later...

You can watch their new music video for Love Drunk on their myspace now!

I love the video, I've seen it for the first time on the 25th, I think. I wasn't too keen on Ashleys cameo role, but I love the bands performance. :D

Track Listing:

1. Heart Heart Heartbreak

2. Love Drunk

3. She's Got a Boyfriend Now

4. Two is Better Than One (feat. Taylor Swift)

5. Contagious

6. Real Thing

7. Someone Like You

8. The Shot Heard Round The World

9. The First One

10. Chemicals Collide

11. Go

No fucking way to the tracklist.

I'm not sure I like Taylor swift singing in Two Is Better Than One since I heard it acousticly already.

Everything else sounds great though! :hyper:

Part of "The Real Thing" can be heard in "The Making Of The Love Drunk Album" here.

^love drunk?

and im not a huge Taylor Swift fan but i think her and Martins voice will be great together.

Well, they have written a song together once before, so I can't say why they wouldn't pick her. I just don't understand why theres another vocal needed to the track, but we shall see!