Last.fm Paramore pictures

thebrowncoat

Now that Last.fm has started showing pictures of the bands you play next to your recently played tracks and most played tracks and the like, you can also add pictures of bands to their files - and then these pics are the ones that will show up when people play that artist...

So, they had a bunch of older pics of Paramore in there, so I added some new ones...tried to stick to the public domain stuff that was on paramore.net or to pictures I had taken myself...

Anyway, the pics need 20 yes votes to become "official" or something like that, so take a look at what I uploaded and vote...or upload your own too :)

http://www.last.fm/music/Paramore/+images

I just wanted Paramore to have some good pictures in there and didn't particularly like the ones that had been uploaded to date...they were mostly the standard (old) band pics that have been around forever...

neato burrito, brent-o

LOL. Yeah, this is what I do when I get bored...or I'm annoyed with the Paramore pics showing up on my Last.fm page :)

I would have loved to upload the Getty images photoshoot shots, but figured I shouldn't, since they're not in the public domain (on Paramore's website or purevolume or myspace...)

We've got tons of other great photos folks on the boards have taken though - some of those people should upload their pics as well...