Paramore + Warped Bands...7/1 Dallas.

SmithRawks

This was my first concert festival type thing, and i really enjoyed it. Being in the Dallas heat was hell though, the next day i have 1st degree burns on my face! Was well worth it though =). I really enjoyed Paramore, Eighteen Visions, and Rise Against.

PARAMORE!

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

Eighteen Visions

IMG_0285.jpg

Rise Against

IMG_0318.jpg

IMG_0317.jpg

Greeley Estates

IMG_0272.jpg

Aiden

IMG_0276.jpg

I have so many more pictures of Paramore, and got their autographs. I do have to say though, that Rise Against was the best on stage ONLY because after they sang "Dancing for Rain" it rained...just the scene of it. Was just too awesome. Anyway, hope everybody enjoys them...hope they arnt too big >_

I Would have tried to get closer....

<3

Nice Piccys!

Yeah, i wanted to...but the people i was with didnt like Paramore as much as i did.

Even though i went to the pit in the Senses Fail concert with them >_> (which was insane might i add). Thats ok though, im seeing them(Paramore) in September, and ill be near the front most deffinently. :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Omg that is so kool..... hi my name is kenzie and I was at the exact same show in dallas except I got lucky and was in the very front row on the bar..... I also met them...... wich was amazing I might add.... I don't remember it raining during rise against sets but I was already burning the hell up so.... messege me sometime I really don't know how to work this but I added u on aim..... well bye