September 3 Anaheim HOB

Ricebowl52

yeah, they sorta just all come together regardless of their scars and stuff. i told her i asked because there were so many interpretations of the vid and she said thats what they wanted the vid to do. so yeah. that whole, they are forced to perform thing is so outta the picture. lol

lol but yeah hayley was so cool and open about that whole explaination, really glad she told me about that.

28725o9.jpg

i just hadddd to give it to him. lol he was so funny about it, he was all like "i would steal that from you if i could" or something.

2871ax2.jpg

and then when i asked if he wanted it, he was all like DUDE YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING? ARE YOU SERIOUS? YOURE GONNA SEE THIS UP ON MAHSPACE. lol so yeah, he can carry on the g-unit reign. >]

hahahah that pic is awesomeee

auw i just watched a vid on youtube of this gig ( i think )

and hayleys voice is all crazy in it. i feel really bad for her. but it's amazing that she is still continuing on with everything considering how much her throat must hurt.

glad everyone had fun and the pictures are brilliant :)

i don't think you saw vids of this performance cuz i didn't see any on youtube of last nights performance. It was also cool that TP were selling their new cd for just $7. It's SO good, so get it everyone! also, when the lead singer of HTL jumped into the crowd, no one took his shoe. for some reason, he took it off and threw it on onstage. Then they played one song with him having only one shoe on..lol. It kinda did seem like shaant was trying a lil hard, iono, i still enjoyed all the bands

ne ways, here are the pics from the m&g of the band. hayley posed with josh by strangling/punching him also, it was funny/cute. i thought my bro got a pic of it, but he did a video instead...:

fee952a4.jpg

83e917aa.jpg

ab0ea2a5.jpg

band2boards.jpg

band1.jpg

^ yeah you're referring to the huntington beach acoustic show earlier that day. i felt bad because her voice was cracking all over the place. but the performance later that night blew me away. she sounded incredible and didn't seem to have any problems with her voice at all.

i'm uploading my pictures right now.

^ yeah you're referring to the huntington beach acoustic show earlier that day. i felt bad because her voice was cracking all over the place. but the performance later that night blew me away. she sounded incredible and didn't seem to have any problems with her voice at all.

i'm uploading my pictures right now.

She probably saved her voice for the show that night...I doubt she was really going to test it during that acoustic performance...

awwww u guys were so lucky u went to that show!!!!! i was goin to but decided not to cuz i was afraid they wouldnt let us in cuz we werent 17 and didnt have an adult with us...plus the whole no camera thing kinda sucked.....HOB has way to many rules!!! smart city grinds....come back!!!!

hahha no Shaant said "man sometimes they put crazy people or celebrities on our guest list which is filled tonight. Do any of you guys know who Gordon Bombay is from the mighty ducks movies?" well ya the actor was sitting up on the balcony so he thought we shoud quack and just to goof on him.

no emilio estevez wasn't there. they put random names on their guest list.