everything is centered.

Go back to subSilver...it's better anyway :)

I'd imagine the centering has something to do with Diego adding the ads at the top of the page in the Avalanche style...we had to do this to meet the requirements of fan-sites.org.

I'd imagine the centering has something to do with Diego adding the ads at the top of the page in the Avalanche style...we had to do this to meet the requirements of fan-sites.org.

is there pics of paramore on the silver one?

is there pics of paramore on the silver one?

No, it's plain.

Hasn't it always been centered? Since the first day I switched to this skin and made the announcement about it; it's been centered. :/

really? it's always been on the left side for me

^ uhm no... before it was down the other day it was always on the left side, like normal.

same here

KIM you're not crazy

my forum is centered too

and it's tripping me out

i'm not used to this

i know i'm not used to it.

but, yeah ever since before the blue one got swittched over, when it was just an option to change, its alway been on the left side...if this its too confusing for me, i might just switch back to silver. but i like the blue. lol