the almost

whatsername104

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i can't wait to get to the store and buy the album. i love what i've heard. ugh. i need to stop spending money. it feels like literally every ten minutes there is something i feel like i just need to buy, but i'm horrible with spending my hard earned money, i know i'm not, but it feels like i'm wasting it sometimes.

i can't wait to get to the store and buy the album. i love what i've heard. ugh. i need to stop spending money. it feels like literally every ten minutes there is something i feel like i just need to buy, but i'm horrible with spending my hard earned money, i know i'm not, but it feels like i'm wasting it sometimes.

^hey you earned it. you might as well spend on something good....like cds. i have a habit of doin that too. i get paid and the first thing i think of is going to fye. ha

and speaking of that i just bought this cd and i must say its pretty sweet so far. i suggest everyone buy it. its only $10 at fye which seems like a good deal to me.

yeah, i'm working on my list some more... and sometime this week i'm heading over to best buy to get a few cds. the almost is definitely on the to buy asap list! my mom was getting frustrated today because i was saying how i work so much because i don't have any money but i really do, i'm just afraid of spending it. i'm weird. i mean, at absolute most i'd spend a week or two's paycheck for the cds i really want so.... meh. i'm going to do it. so hard for me to say (or type i guess)

my mom was getting frustrated today because i was saying how i work so much because i don't have any money but i really do, i'm just afraid of spending it. i'm weird. i mean, at absolute most i'd spend a week or two's paycheck for the cds i really want so.... meh. i'm going to do it. so hard for me to say (or type i guess)

i am the same way. i really want this cd and i still need Bayside's new cd along with The Academy Is, but i'm such a tightwad. i really hate spending money, especially when it means keeping money out of a paycheck. i like to just put my paychecks in the bank and know they're accumulating, even though i could probably afford to keep a bunch of money out. i think this week i'll have to keep a good amount out to pay for my sister's b-day present, plus music, plus to have cash for the [Paramore] concert in a few weeks.

ANYWAY, back on topic. I've only listened to this cd online so far, and i love it. i really want to get it so i can listen to all of the songs instead of just the three that are on their myspace/purevolume now. i'd say Dirty and Left Out is one of my favorites, AND IT'S NOT ONLINE! but at least Amazing Because It Is is online, 'cause that's another really good one.

• 7 months later...