it had to happen at some point/ hate site

haha i actually find this funny, every band has haters

its a lame site, if they trying to "unparamorize" people they are not doing a good job :P

if u wanna flame or whatever here ya go ;-)

oh yea i do respect people´s opinion abt other bands, bands i like but i dont like when they actaully make hate sites and that sort of things =)

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=87994488

Here comes Ren Time. Sorry Brent. I just have to say it

Part 1-Man what a bloody poontang wanker. That guy ought to get out more often instead of *censored* in his room all day. If thats what he does with his days i wonder why he does such a shitty, piss poor, half ass job of a site that disses a good band. I mean jesus, if u wanted to diss a band at least do a good job of it. If i ever see you at a concert dissing hayley, i swear i would stick *censored* so far up your ass that u'd be eating eyeballs till christmas.

Part 2 coming sometime soon.

Ren

^ yeah plus i'm sure paramore gets tons of requests a day so they probably just accept everyone without paying attention

I saw this myspace the other day. It blows my mind that people actually take the time and effort to make a website for something they hate .. i mean, you seriously must have no life to do that. What a loser. And it's pretty sad that he can't at least respect music he doesn't like.

Don't even let it get to you, to sit there and try to debate with them or even try to prove to them that Paramore is good would just be as a waste of time as it was to make that site.

yeah exactly .. people who take the time to make sites like that are waay too stubborn and opinionated to listen to someone's elses opinion.

Im not gonna let it get to me but I have a feeling it wont happen in school until they hit BIG on mtv or something

oh once they get really big they will have even more haters

thats the way this goes' date='[/quote']

I know...I deal with it from liking Green Day

I get bad remarks all the time.