it had to happen at some point/ hate site

too bad their fricking friends with the band members and leave them fucking* excuse my language* comments. they actually put an effort into something they supposidely don't care for. that's pathetic.

the one thing i hate most about people and music is when people stop liking a band just because they get popular. so lame.

wow. this person must not have a life. if they dislike them so much, lets see them do what Paramore's doing right now?

i noe exactly! haha that persons whack! lol

and i noe! why do ppl always do that whenever a band gets popular.....like they start hating on them...weird

the one thing i hate most about people and music is when people stop liking a band just because they get popular. so lame.

omg I know ... using Green Day as the example ... the only thing that bothers me more than new 13 year olds that are in love with billie joe and don't realize GD has albums besides 'American Idiot' are the old 'fans' that suddenly don't like GD anymore b/c they are so mainstream. Uh, it's the same band, same music .. it's still good who cares how popular they are? lol

omg I know ... using Green Day as the example ... the only thing that bothers me more than new 13 year olds that are in love with billie joe and don't realize GD has albums besides 'American Idiot' are the old 'fans' that suddenly don't like GD anymore b/c they are so mainstream. Uh' date=' it's the same band, same music .. it's still good who cares how popular they are? lol[/quote']

i agree with both of you! it makes me mad when people are like, i hate [insert band name here], i saw them on mtv, that sucks. its not their fault that people like them, even if it is young girls!

too bad their fricking friends with the band members and leave them fucking* excuse my language* comments. they actually put an effort into something they supposidely don't care for. that's pathetic.

ya i found that funny how they are friends with all the people they said they hate. and they're also from franklin, if you look. so i'm thinking there's some jealousy mixed into this.