The Official 'Chat about any Paramore show' thread

XParamoreFanX

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm all i gotta say is

that you guys that are going to see them this tour & that are complaining about not being able to see them more than once this tour' date=' think about the people that don't even GET to see them this tour. =/[/quote']

no thats not what I meant

Im pissed at the people who seen them like 7 times and are complaining and belly achin about seeing them again. Its like shut the #*%^ up, no one cares if you seen them so many times, it doesnt add any hardxcore points to your board. I only seen them once and LATE I should be the one complaining about seein em :\

Hmm all i gotta say is

that you guys that are going to see them this tour & that are complaining about not being able to see them more than once this tour' date=' think about the people that don't even GET to see them this tour. =/[/quote']

no thats not what I meant

Im pissed at the people who seen them like 7 times and are complaining and belly achin about seeing them again. Its like shut the #*%^ up, no one cares if you seen them so many times, it doesnt add any hardxcore points to your board. I only seen them once and LATE I should be the one complaining about seein em :\

Yeah I see

I mean, I'm FROM here (and they'e done many shows here.. I think..) and I've only seen them twice =/

Well Ive missed them 3 times. And I finally get to see them this time. The first time was last year I didnt know they were at warped in Orlando I was given bad information. The second time was the take action tour they didtn come to Orlando. The third was this warped. I got to help serve dinner to all the bands on warped which was an awesome experience. But we were told it would be over in time to see Paramore's set. Yea it kinda wasnt. But hey 4thes time the charm... Hopefully. and ill be seeing them the last day of hte tour Sept 24th!!!

i dont now if this has been answered yet, but i have CUTEs setlist, well, most of it i think(not in order)

Curse of Curves

Theres a Class for this

Risque

Newprt Living

Sweet Talk 101

Teasing to Please

Fourth drink instinct

i think there might be more

and this may have been answered, but just incase!