The Official 'Chat about any Paramore show' thread

XParamoreFanX

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhah that's crazy. i was like... 13 when i went to my first concert. and it was at a stadium and we were in like the 700 level anyway' date=' so it wasn't like KLJASDAAAA. except there were people smoking pot in the seats behind us.

it was still a good concert, though, 'cause it was Metallica. wooo. hahah.[/quote']

same with me. my first real concert (the other two were eitehr instores or seeing a band at a fair) was when i was 15, actually, not 13. but it's because growing up, my dad threw out all my mom's old records and everything so the only music i really listened to was indian music. i didn't get into this kind of stuff till my freshman year of high school

ahhah that's crazy. i was like... 13 when i went to my first concert. and it was at a stadium and we were in like the 700 level anyway' date=' so it wasn't like KLJASDAAAA. except there were people smoking pot in the seats behind us.

it was still a good concert, though, 'cause it was Metallica. wooo. hahah.[/quote']

same with me. my first real concert (the other two were eitehr instores or seeing a band at a fair) was when i was 15, actually, not 13. but it's because growing up, my dad threw out all my mom's old records and everything so the only music i really listened to was indian music. i didn't get into this kind of stuff till my freshman year of high school

Wow.. thats pretty crazyyy.

At least you've got music and concerts now =]

Wow.. thats pretty crazyyy.

At least you've got music and concerts now =]

ahh. well the thing about how you were fifteen for your first concert..well, it obviously is a difference in age (2 years, sheeesh), but i had gone to that concert (Metallica, ahah) when i was 13 and then didn't go to another show until this past October, when i was 15! so it's kinda similar. but now i am always like "heyy daaad..." (my dad's pretty cool about it, so i always approach my mom after i talk to him about it) my wary approach to asking if i can go to yet another show.

so yeah, uhhm...so Paramore. ahhaha i don't want to get way off-topic. THIRTEEN DAYS TILL I SEE THEM. and it'll mark my sixth show since October, and i know to some people that might be a low number, but for me it's kinda high up there.

P.S.: WHY WOULD YOUR DAD DO THAT WITH HER RECORDS? haha sorry. my parents still have a bunch of records in the house. mostly my dad's. prob. the only ones that are my mom's are Hall & Oates. ahhaha.

ahh. well the thing about how you were fifteen for your first concert..well, it obviously is a difference in age (2 years, sheeesh), but i had gone to that concert (Metallica, ahah) when i was 13 and then didn't go to another show until this past October, when i was 15! so it's kinda similar. but now i am always like "heyy daaad..." (my dad's pretty cool about it, so i always approach my mom after i talk to him about it) my wary approach to asking if i can go to yet another show.

so yeah, uhhm...so Paramore. ahhaha i don't want to get way off-topic. THIRTEEN DAYS TILL I SEE THEM. and it'll mark my sixth show since October, and i know to some people that might be a low number, but for me it's kinda high up there.

P.S.: WHY WOULD YOUR DAD DO THAT WITH HER RECORDS? haha sorry. my parents still have a bunch of records in the house. mostly my dad's. prob. the only ones that are my mom's are Hall & Oates. ahhaha.