The Official 'Chat about any Paramore show' thread

XParamoreFanX

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I am only 13 too.

I mean, I have been to a few concerts but it wasn't anyone like Paramore. It was more of Teddy Geiger and very mellow. They don't stand there with me, my mom usually sits in the way back and enjoys it from there.

My dad is a bummer when he goes to concerts, he leaves whenever he wants to leave and we have to go with him. Like, if it includes missing most of the concert, he doesn't care.

you guys are thirteen?! holy crap.

i'm sixteen and i wasn't allowed to go to a concert without either my dad or brother there until like a month ago. hahaha. and i'm gonna be spending the whole day near the venue that i'm seeing Paramore at in Philly, and my dad (i kinda wish my mom would take us, though. except she doesn't like being in/around big crowds of people or something.) has to be there with us the whole day. although he's leaving once we're either in line for the concert or once we actually get inside.

heck, i'm not even allowed to take a walk around my neighborhood by myself! hahah. probably at most they'd let me walk up the street to wawa or around the corner to the chinese restaurant or CVS! pretty lame. we do live on a main road, though, and right near a major intersection.

P.S.: don't take the "You guys are thirteen?!" with a negative connotation. you seem like cool 13-year-olds. i was a dork when i was thirteen, as i still am.

ahhah that's crazy. i was like... 13 when i went to my first concert. and it was at a stadium and we were in like the 700 level anyway, so it wasn't like KLJASDAAAA. except there were people smoking pot in the seats behind us.

it was still a good concert, though, 'cause it was Metallica. wooo. hahah.