real?

supernero

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Way to go Hayley :) Very nice.

And six sold out shows in a row? Wow. I hope the one in MD isn't their first non-sold out show. C'mon DC people - go buy some Paramore tix!!! I've bought as many as I can! :)

Love the shout-out for PF.com too...that's really nice of them/her...

And six sold out shows in a row? Wow. I hope the one in MD isn't their first non-sold out show. C'mon DC people - go buy some Paramore tix!!! I've bought as many as I can! :)

And now, fake Hayley responds...

yeah im not hayley

ATTENTION: I don't have the drive to keep doing this. No this isn't Hayley. It was fun while it lasted and I think I did a pretty good job of acting like her. Just like all of you I love Paramore and myspace and just wanted to be friends with Hayley...so I made her up. Lol. Oh and let me just say it's an honor to be called out by Hayley herself. Sorry Hayley but you still got my $13 in your pocket for buying your CD & what else can you do when Hayley calls you out herself? I suggest you call out all the fakes bud. Ok, bye.

And now, fake Hayley responds...

yeah im not hayley

ATTENTION: I don't have the drive to keep doing this. No this isn't Hayley. It was fun while it lasted and I think I did a pretty good job of acting like her. Just like all of you I love Paramore and myspace and just wanted to be friends with Hayley...so I made her up. Lol. Oh and let me just say it's an honor to be called out by Hayley herself. Sorry Hayley but you still got my $13 in your pocket for buying your CD & what else can you do when Hayley calls you out herself? I suggest you call out all the fakes bud. Ok, bye.

So what does it mean? They read the boards? or people just message them all the time about it?

Or is it a mystery O_o!!!

iam not sure what you mean are you talking becuase she mentioned PF?

They do read the boards, i dont think they do it like every night but they do. I mean PF has interviewed them, and they pretty much know abt PF from the very start.

So what does it mean? They read the boards? or people just message them all the time about it?

Or is it a mystery O_o!!!

iam not sure what you mean are you talking becuase she mentioned PF?

They do read the boards, i dont think they do it like every night but they do. I mean PF has interviewed them, and they pretty much know abt PF from the very start.

Yeah it was!

I was like "Yay for paramorefans!!!"

Haha

It was good of Hayley to clear that up for everyone once and for all

=]

Yeah it was!

I was like "Yay for paramorefans!!!"

Haha

It was good of Hayley to clear that up for everyone once and for all

=]

And now' date=' fake Hayley responds...

[i']yeah im not hayley

ATTENTION: I don't have the drive to keep doing this. No this isn't Hayley. It was fun while it lasted and I think I did a pretty good job of acting like her. Just like all of you I love Paramore and myspace and just wanted to be friends with Hayley...so I made her up. Lol. Oh and let me just say it's an honor to be called out by Hayley herself. Sorry Hayley but you still got my $13 in your pocket for buying your CD & what else can you do when Hayley calls you out herself? I suggest you call out all the fakes bud. Ok, bye.[/i]

wow, that person did not learn their lesson. :roll:

some people need to get a nice punch in the face. maybe that will knock some sense into them.

And now' date=' fake Hayley responds...

[i']yeah im not hayley

ATTENTION: I don't have the drive to keep doing this. No this isn't Hayley. It was fun while it lasted and I think I did a pretty good job of acting like her. Just like all of you I love Paramore and myspace and just wanted to be friends with Hayley...so I made her up. Lol. Oh and let me just say it's an honor to be called out by Hayley herself. Sorry Hayley but you still got my $13 in your pocket for buying your CD & what else can you do when Hayley calls you out herself? I suggest you call out all the fakes bud. Ok, bye.[/i]

wow, that person did not learn their lesson. :roll:

some people need to get a nice punch in the face. maybe that will knock some sense into them.