real?

supernero

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not real. Because a) all of the pictures are from fans and stuff' date=' if it was really her, she'd post 1 or 2 pictures that she has... not 12 from all over the internet. B) hayley doesn't have that much time to reply to all of this stuff.[/quote']

lol I was just going to say that.

You guys can still ask her, but it's most def. a fake. I knew that almost right after I saw the layout and the picture index. Also, to add to what Ash said, I don't think she'd make one solely for promotional purposes. She has the band myspace for that. Someone just wants attention.

I still think someone should ask her...it's certainly better than any other fake anyone's put up to date if it's fake.

I actually don't think this person did a very good job.

oh really ?

howcome ?

I duno. I just feel like she was too out there and that she made it too obvious. What she said made me think it was a dead giveaway for a fake profile. If it were me (not like i'd go around pretending to be Hayley on myspace) I would have been more reserved and I wouldn't use pictures of myself all over the internet. Also, I know that Hayley isn't too big on myspace so she probably wouldn't even make one for promo purposes.

oh really ?

howcome ?

I duno. I just feel like she was too out there and that she made it too obvious. What she said made me think it was a dead giveaway for a fake profile. If it were me (not like i'd go around pretending to be Hayley on myspace) I would have been more reserved and I wouldn't use pictures of myself all over the internet. Also' date=' I know that Hayley isn't too big on myspace so she probably wouldn't even make one for promo purposes.[/quote']

I don't know...if I were going to put up one for promo/public purposes, I think I might say exactly what she said...

And whoever did it went to the trouble of getting the FBR backdrop and friending all the FBR bands and putting up all the links...not that that would take too much work, but still...it looks decent enough...

We're probably giving it way too much attention if it is fake though...and whoever put it up is probably cracking up at this thread.

oh really ?

howcome ?

I duno. I just feel like she was too out there and that she made it too obvious. What she said made me think it was a dead giveaway for a fake profile. If it were me (not like i'd go around pretending to be Hayley on myspace) I would have been more reserved and I wouldn't use pictures of myself all over the internet. Also' date=' I know that Hayley isn't too big on myspace so she probably wouldn't even make one for promo purposes.[/quote']

I don't know...if I were going to put up one for promo/public purposes, I think I might say exactly what she said...

And whoever did it went to the trouble of getting the FBR backdrop and friending all the FBR bands and putting up all the links...not that that would take too much work, but still...it looks decent enough...

We're probably giving it way too much attention if it is fake though...and whoever put it up is probably cracking up at this thread.

Getting the FBR backdrop + the FBR band links is not difficult.

^Oh, I know it's not, but it at least looks relatively official.

Could be the folks at FBR are maintaining it for her too...who knows?

We won't know for sure until she either proves its real (not quite sure how she could do that) or someone asks her...

If you message this person and they say it's real they are most likely lying; if they don't respond then you know it's fake.

People who impersonate real people is a very disrespectful thing to do. Also it's very childish; especially in the Internet. The real person is bound to find out.

Also, I think you can report it. But, that would be up to Hayley.

And people who add this person in light of the fact are just making it worse and continuing the charade. Adding to their friend count doesn't help the situation one bit.

i dont think hayley would have those generic pictures of her that everyone has seen who goes on these forums and i dont think she'd put a picture of her that some kid took at a show that she found on paramorefans..... paramore.org... ect . I just dont think it could be her

Well, it's really all speculation at this point...we don't know if it's real or not and really, the only way we're going to find out is if someone wants to ask her at a show.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is real and I wouldn't be surprised if it isn't.

I know her real one is her cause hunters girlfriend comments on it.

Ummm, first of all, can you see her real one? - because it's supposed to be private. And we should make sure it stays that way.

Second of all, this one is fake. Here's why:

I sent her a message entitled "Hey from Brent (thebrowncoat) at PF.com" and basically just said, well, you've got a lot of people on the boards wondering if this is really you or not...

Here's what I got back...and she sent this at 11:11pm, which by itself is pretty suspicious, since I'm not even sure their show in Detroit is OVER YET.

Body: well it is me and i usually dont entertain these "is this you" messages but if you get a chance maybe send me the link of these boards? id like to see

Hayley would never send that back, because she knows what Paramorefans.com is and she knows what these boards are.

People are just so lame with this stuff...someone should tell Hayley about it now when they see her, rather than asking if it's really her. It should be shut down.

And maybe we should also comment on there that it's obviously fake - whoever it is has fooled a decent number of people and that's just wrong.