real?

supernero

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tough call

at least this space says "i do have a personal one" and she indeed has one.

but idk about this one, i do find weird her having another myspace

well i assume that this wont be hayley if this person starts replying all the people who commented her, because i doubt that hayley has so much spare time

Not real. Because a) all of the pictures are from fans and stuff, if it was really her, she'd post 1 or 2 pictures that she has... not 12 from all over the internet. B) hayley doesn't have that much time to reply to all of this stuff.

Not real. Because a) all of the pictures are from fans and stuff, if it was really her, she'd post 1 or 2 pictures that she has... not 12 from all over the internet. B) hayley doesn't have that much time to reply to all of this stuff.

yeah i just looked at it an realized the same thing too. many artists have "personal" myspaces where they add fans but usually only have a few pictures and usually something you might not have seen before.

lol I was just going to say that.

You guys can still ask her, but it's most def. a fake. I knew that almost right after I saw the layout and the picture index. Also, to add to what Ash said, I don't think she'd make one solely for promotional purposes. She has the band myspace for that. Someone just wants attention.

Not real. Because a) all of the pictures are from fans and stuff' date=' if it was really her, she'd post 1 or 2 pictures that she has... not 12 from all over the internet. B) hayley doesn't have that much time to reply to all of this stuff.[/quote']

lol I was just going to say that.

You guys can still ask her, but it's most def. a fake. I knew that almost right after I saw the layout and the picture index. Also, to add to what Ash said, I don't think she'd make one solely for promotional purposes. She has the band myspace for that. Someone just wants attention.

I still think someone should ask her...it's certainly better than any other fake anyone's put up to date if it's fake.