real?

supernero

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know her real one is her cause hunters girlfriend comments on it.

Ummm' date=' first of all, can you see her real one? - because it's supposed to be private. And we should make sure it stays that way.

Second of all, this one is fake. Here's why:

I sent her a message entitled "Hey from Brent (thebrowncoat) at PF.com" and basically just said, well, you've got a lot of people on the boards wondering if this is really you or not...

Here's what I got back...and she sent this at 11:11pm, which by itself is pretty suspicious, since I'm not even sure their show in Detroit is OVER YET.

[i']Body: well it is me and i usually dont entertain these "is this you" messages but if you get a chance maybe send me the link of these boards? id like to see [/i]

Hayley would never send that back, because she knows what Paramorefans.com is and she knows what these boards are.

People are just so lame with this stuff...someone should tell Hayley about it now when they see her, rather than asking if it's really her. It should be shut down.

And maybe we should also comment on there that it's obviously fake - whoever it is has fooled a decent number of people and that's just wrong.

I use to before it was set to private

^Oh, ok - cool. Just a bit worried that the private thing wasn't working again...

And yes, I think we've confirmed that this particular myspace is not Hayley. Now I'm just irritated...I mean, look at all the comments on the page - tons of people really think it is Hayley. That's just WRONG.

Ummm' date=' first of all, can you see her real one? - because it's supposed to be private. And we should make sure it stays that way.

[/quote']Oh, so she does have a real one?

Someone asked her at a show I was at a while ago, & she said she didn't.

So she either lied to keep it hidden, or made it since then I guess.

And when people's myspaces are private, there are still ways to read their comments & see their friends.

Oh' date=' so she does have a real one?

And when people's myspaces are private, there are still ways to read their comments & see their friends.[/quote']

yep she has

there are still ways to do that but not to the common myspace user :roll:

so shes pretty much safe from stalkers =)

And when people's myspaces are private, there are still ways to read their comments & see their friends.[/quote']

yep she has

Yeah, there are ways to do it.

yep she has

There may be ways to do it, but let's respect Hayley's privacy and NOT do it. If she wanted it public, she'd make it public...and she hasn't.

yep she has

There may be ways to do it, but let's respect Hayley's privacy and NOT do it. If she wanted it public, she'd make it public...and she hasn't.

I don't even know Hayley's. I didn't even know she had one.

I'm just saying, if people really want to read her comments & whatnot, they can.

Hey you guys!!!

well, we're about 6 days into our first headlining tour ever and it's going better than we could've ever imagined. 6 sold out shows in a row... and we hear there will be many more!!! thank you for that. tonight we are playing the bowery ballroom in new york city and you guys are gonna pack it out for us. we can't wait. if you have yet to see pictures or read reviews about the show, make sure to check out our livejournal community (paramoremusic), our official site (paramore.net) and also our favorite fansites (paramorefans.com & paramore.org). unfortunately our computer has been totally screwed up for the past week and we haven't been able to update as much as we would've liked to. but we're in the middle of trying to figure it all out and hopefully there will be a lot of content for you guys to check up on.

another piece of information i want everyone to know...

(this is hayley by the way) i have ONE myspace page. it's private and it's only to keep in touch with my friends back home. if you come across any other pages claiming to be mine - COUGH"/HAYLEYFROMHERLAPTOP"COUGH - ignore them.

alright, i'm gonna go post a journal entry.

Hey you guys!!!

well, we're about 6 days into our first headlining tour ever and it's going better than we could've ever imagined. 6 sold out shows in a row... and we hear there will be many more!!! thank you for that. tonight we are playing the bowery ballroom in new york city and you guys are gonna pack it out for us. we can't wait. if you have yet to see pictures or read reviews about the show, make sure to check out our livejournal community (paramoremusic), our official site (paramore.net) and also our favorite fansites (paramorefans.com & paramore.org). unfortunately our computer has been totally screwed up for the past week and we haven't been able to update as much as we would've liked to. but we're in the middle of trying to figure it all out and hopefully there will be a lot of content for you guys to check up on.

another piece of information i want everyone to know...

(this is hayley by the way) i have ONE myspace page. it's private and it's only to keep in touch with my friends back home. if you come across any other pages claiming to be mine - COUGH"/HAYLEYFROMHERLAPTOP"COUGH - ignore them.

well i think she mentioned it in this bulletin she posted two minutes ago on myspace

"another piece of information i want everyone to know...

(this is hayley by the way) i have ONE myspace page. it's private and it's only to keep in touch with my friends back home. if you come across any other pages claiming to be mine - COUGH"/HAYLEYFROMHERLAPTOP"COUGH - ignore them. "

so good job to whoever told her haha

well i think she mentioned it in this bulletin she posted two minutes ago on myspace

"another piece of information i want everyone to know...

(this is hayley by the way) i have ONE myspace page. it's private and it's only to keep in touch with my friends back home. if you come across any other pages claiming to be mine - COUGH"/HAYLEYFROMHERLAPTOP"COUGH - ignore them. "

so good job to whoever told her haha

Hey you guys!!!

well' date=' we're about 6 days into our first headlining tour ever and it's going better than we could've ever imagined. 6 sold out shows in a row... and we hear there will be many more!!! thank you for that. tonight we are playing the bowery ballroom in new york city and you guys are gonna pack it out for us. we can't wait. if you have yet to see pictures or read reviews about the show, make sure to check out our livejournal community (paramoremusic), our official site (paramore.net) and also our favorite fansites (paramorefans.com & paramore.org). unfortunately our computer has been totally screwed up for the past week and we haven't been able to update as much as we would've liked to. but we're in the middle of trying to figure it all out and hopefully there will be a lot of content for you guys to check up on.

[b']another piece of information i want everyone to know...

(this is hayley by the way) i have ONE myspace page. it's private and it's only to keep in touch with my friends back home. if you come across any other pages claiming to be mine - COUGH"/HAYLEYFROMHERLAPTOP"COUGH - ignore them.[/b]

Thanks for posting that haha.

Glad that she confirmed that, and I'm also glad that she stated that she has one myspace that is PRIVATE and is to keep in touch with her friends back home. Lets hope people accept that, and don't try to find it.

Hey you guys!!!

well' date=' we're about 6 days into our first headlining tour ever and it's going better than we could've ever imagined. 6 sold out shows in a row... and we hear there will be many more!!! thank you for that. tonight we are playing the bowery ballroom in new york city and you guys are gonna pack it out for us. we can't wait. if you have yet to see pictures or read reviews about the show, make sure to check out our livejournal community (paramoremusic), our official site (paramore.net) and also our favorite fansites (paramorefans.com & paramore.org). unfortunately our computer has been totally screwed up for the past week and we haven't been able to update as much as we would've liked to. but we're in the middle of trying to figure it all out and hopefully there will be a lot of content for you guys to check up on.

[b']another piece of information i want everyone to know...

(this is hayley by the way) i have ONE myspace page. it's private and it's only to keep in touch with my friends back home. if you come across any other pages claiming to be mine - COUGH"/HAYLEYFROMHERLAPTOP"COUGH - ignore them.[/b]

Thanks for posting that haha.

Glad that she confirmed that, and I'm also glad that she stated that she has one myspace that is PRIVATE and is to keep in touch with her friends back home. Lets hope people accept that, and don't try to find it.