Toronto August 6th ANDD good news for Canadians :)

Fire At Will

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so this is my review =)

So we got to the venue around noon and there were about 6 people infront us.We hung around the bus to see if we could see someone come but eventully we went back into line when a couple more people started to show up.About half an hour later Hit The Lights come back from their trip to Pizza Pizza and they were complaining about how the chicken made them sick lol They hung out with us for about 15 minutes taking pictures and signing stuff and just talking to the 10 of us that were there.Then a bit later Hunter comes out and goes across the street to a convience store to get a drink.When he came out we called him over and he said that he had to go to sound check but he promised he would come back.During Paramore's soundcheck Cute arrived and I got my high tops signed by them and got pictures,they were really down to earth and really sweet.Right after that I guess sound check had finnished and Josh,Hayley and Jeremy came out.I I was really happy to see them of course and i got the cd jacket signed.Once they went back inside we headed back to the line and then Paramore's manager came out and offered us(still only 12 of us in line) Hunter's left over birthday cake.Of course we accepted lol Around 4 like Hunter promised he came back.He went back to that convience store across the street to buy something else and came by to see us(yet again there was only about 15 people in line now but some people left to get food at the time =\)He came to me and my best friend because I had my Happy Belated Birthday Hunter sign.We told him we ate the rest of his birthday cake and he started laughing and then i asked him if Paramore ever planned on touring Canada.I mentioned that I was from Ottawa and he asked how far away that was (5-6 hours) and he was like WOW! :shock: his expression was really funny.Anyways his answer to that question was that they were talking about that earlier and wanted to at one point.(later i was informed by people who were at the meet and greet that when they asked him the same he said that they wanted to do it after doing JAPAN and AUSTRALIA :) )Awhile after Hunter left everyone started to show up for the show.All of Paramore came out and went to a coffee shop I believe and they walked on the other side of the street I had my Canada <3's Paramore sign out at that point lol they smiled when they came close enough to read it.About an hour befor doors,Hayley and Josh (see attached picture somewhere near the middle) came zooming out of no where on Zac's scooter to go to a little cafe about 5 doors down from the venue,Josh waited outside while hayley did whatever she did in there,and they came zooming back.It was really cute lol

Soooo we got in finally,this providence played,hit the lights played,cute played and i got my kidneys crushed when finalllllly Paramore came on.It seemed like most people were there to see CIWWAF which made me feel kinda bad but I was kinda glad my kidneys were no longer being crushed because that was really painful and Much Music have film of me crying during Cute's set but what can i say.(It will be on Friday btw)So long story short,It was by far the most amazing thing I have ever seen live.Hayley was amazing with the crowd and i pretty much belted my lungs out to every song which unfortuatly ruined 3/5 of my videos because all you can hear is me singing/yelling horridly over Hayley's voice.Im sorry :( I'll post them anyways when I find time to resize the file which will hopefully be sometime tomorrow.

So here all are my pics,resized so they are not huge like the teasers I posted.

and sorry they are msotly of only Josh and Hayley But Jeremy and Hunter stayed out of my flash range most of the time and Zac was impossible to get cause he was hidden behind the keyboard :( and on top of that he didn't come out at all exsept to ride his scooter around the block a little while befor the show,so I didn't get to meet him either :(

untitledzt6.jpg

I freaking love this picture,the end

img0899pf0.jpg

img0905ys1.jpg

img0911ea7.jpg

img0912nh6.jpg

img0964ul5.jpg

img0963ku6.jpg

Wow - is that a tube top Hayley's wearing in that first pic? I'm not sure I've ever seen her shoulders before, lol...

All the pics are absolutely great...the pic of Hayley and Josh on the scooter is absolutely priceless...looks like Hayley got her tea :)

Wow - is that a tube top Hayley's wearing in that first pic? I'm not sure I've ever seen her shoulders before, lol...

All the pics are absolutely great...the pic of Hayley and Josh on the scooter is absolutely priceless...looks like Hayley got her tea :)

Wow - is that a tube top Hayley's wearing in that first pic? I'm not sure I've ever seen her shoulders before' date=' lol...

All the pics are absolutely great...the pic of Hayley and Josh on the scooter is absolutely priceless...looks like Hayley got her tea :)[/quote']

haha yea its an american eagal tube top,my best friend has the same one too lol

Wow - is that a tube top Hayley's wearing in that first pic? I'm not sure I've ever seen her shoulders before' date=' lol...

All the pics are absolutely great...the pic of Hayley and Josh on the scooter is absolutely priceless...looks like Hayley got her tea :)[/quote']

haha yea its an american eagal tube top,my best friend has the same one too lol