Hayley Kerrang 'meat' poster scans

Jessnesss

^ I think it is raw cause in the article it was sonny's idea so they went to the deli & they were puking after & between photoshoots but also laughing haha

I have the poster on my wall..I love it <33

ew. are you serious? they were actually eating it? i mean, i can understand it being in their mouth then spitting it out, but they actually let it go down into their stomachs? eck

^ I think it is raw cause in the article it was sonny's idea so they went to the deli & they were puking after & between photoshoots but also laughing haha

oh the joys of not having a copy haha

but yeah I wouldn't put that in my mouth with all the blood on it :\

ew. are you serious? they were actually eating it? i mean' date=' i can understand it being in their mouth then spitting it out, but they actually let it go down into their stomachs? eck[/quote']

Nooooo I Dnt think they ate it...At least i hope not ha, They were just messing about with it & biting it, don't think it actually went down in there stomachs ewwww haha. Its all in The Issue of Kerrang about the warped tour.

Yea i kinda agree with that,

Its making me feel ill just thinking about it ha

But they all look like there having fun doing the photoshoot haha

it looks more like bbq sauce lmao